2015 General Discussion/Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
what does everybody think when it comes to having $$$ in the bank when we finalise our teams? some teams I see have heaps left, some have none
I remember last year I started with something between 100k-200k in the bank, can't really remember what my thought process was, all I know is it helped me get Gray in for Caddy in round 2 or 3 :thumbsu:

obviously it'd be nice to have ~50k or so handy to fix up rookies after a couple rounds, but is it essential?

what does everybody think when it comes to having $$$ in the bank when we finalise our teams? some teams I see have heaps left, some have none
I remember last year I started with something between 100k-200k in the bank, can't really remember what my thought process was, all I know is it helped me get Gray in for Caddy in round 2 or 3 :thumbsu:

obviously it'd be nice to have ~50k or so handy to fix up rookies after a couple rounds, but is it essential?

This will be the first year ever I am going to have 100 - 150k in reserve. Usually I spend every cent. Will be having a couple of roughies in the backs and forwards so it will be the rainy day fund.

Anymore than 50K I feel like your just loosing out. It can be helpful, but I would say even last year if you had 200K spare you shouldn't have had Caddy to begin with.

Better to bring in an extra premo to begin with then take a chance on a midpricer and then use the spare cash and a trade to upgrade after a few rounds.

Worked well last year with Gray, but if he had gone down after 4 rounds, then you would have been screwed.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/op...de-to-supercoach/story-fni0ffsx-1227258025641

Titus O’Reily: A ‘realistic’ guide to SuperCoach

Family? Work? Friends? Forget it. You’ve decided to play SuperCoach and everything else is suddenly secondary.

You’ll spend your time at work analysing players, SuperCoach websites and becoming fixated on the most minor of footy news.

Your relationship will suffer, your friends or friend will drift away and you’ll be summoned to HR for the first formal warning.

:eek:...........:D.............:oops:.............:cry:..............

Is Mason Cox really the best R3 for loopholling? Collingwood play quite a few Friday games, and aside from that it makes it impossible to use Pendlebury as a VC

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/op...de-to-supercoach/story-fni0ffsx-1227258025641

Titus O’Reily: A ‘realistic’ guide to SuperCoach

Family? Work? Friends? Forget it. You’ve decided to play SuperCoach and everything else is suddenly secondary.

You’ll spend your time at work analysing players, SuperCoach websites and becoming fixated on the most minor of footy news.

Your relationship will suffer, your friends or friend will drift away and you’ll be summoned to HR for the first formal warning.

:eek:...........:D.............:oops:.............:cry:..............
"You get smashed. It’s Mark Neeld bad"
Aww come on. Even coming last overall in SC doesn't make you THAT bad.

Is Mason Cox really the best R3 for loopholling? Collingwood play quite a few Friday games, and aside from that it makes it impossible to use Pendlebury as a VC
people only have him because he's the cheapest
Read from Geelong the best I think, or for a bit more you get O'Brien from Adelaide since he may actually get a few games down the track

Is it viable to start the year with only 4 midfield premiums (Ablett, Fyfe, Selwood and Wines)?

Last year I started with only GAJ, Pendles, Beams, Murphy.

Went ok for me.

Although Tyson & Polec were handy as M5&6.

Last year I started with only GAJ, Pendles, Beams, Murphy.

Went ok for me.

Although Tyson & Polec were handy as M5&6.
Cheers.

I usually start with at least 5 but it's difficult considering the lack of rookie defenders. I'm starting with K Simpson, S Burgoyne, B Smith, S Hurn, T McKenzie, rookie, rookie, rookie. Not keen on the likes of J Newnes, C Pearce, K Kolodjashnij etc.

I posted about this a couple weeks ago and no one had any feedback, is anyone else unable to log in / sign up on Google Chrome? The page loads but the login bit just doesn't appear, and if you go to sign up it just gives me a big white box of nothingness.
I've had to use Safari to log in and use my team, while it's not the end of the world it's just a little inconvenient and I thought someone with more knowledge of computers might be able to help me out.

I posted about this a couple weeks ago and no one had any feedback, is anyone else unable to log in / sign up on Google Chrome? The page loads but the login bit just doesn't appear, and if you go to sign up it just gives me a big white box of nothingness.
I've had to use Safari to log in and use my team, while it's not the end of the world it's just a little inconvenient and I thought someone with more knowledge of computers might be able to help me out.

Chrome works fine for me fwiw

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard on SEN that Ablett has had an interupted pre season and not yet at full training capacity..

Did anyone see jocks team? Gawd it's awful. From memory he has Whitecross at D3? Judd M6,Rich M7and Bellchambers F4. I Thought he was taking the Piss:confused:
Should post it here.

He doesn't know what his talking about, thought that was common knowledge? :confused: :D

Is it viable to start the year with only 4 midfield premiums (Ablett, Fyfe, Selwood and Wines)?

Given midfield rookies generally make the most cash it's perfectly sensible. Personally I'd take Pendlebury over Fyfe though.

Wines scares me - mainly because I'm worried he'll go crazy and I don't have the guts to put him in my team. Gone Swallow instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back