2015 General Discussion/Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly reckon it would help more in SC terms if they were suspended. Opens up a few extra rookie options, makes Giles a solid mid priced option in the ruck . I would love to lock away Hibberd in that D2-D3 spot though

If it weren't for this ASADA thing, Jobe would be my M3 without a doubt.

I'd forgotten about him actually. The problem is, even if they do get off, they're all going to be a little underdone heading into the season without having played any pre season games

He's my M5. Been locked in since the start.

I'd forgotten about him actually. The problem is, even if they do get off, they're all going to be a little underdone heading into the season without having played any pre season games

They'll be ready. You seen him? Looks like a beast.

He's my M5. Been locked in since the start.

They'll be ready. You seen him? Looks like a beast.
Man of pride who'll lead by example. Hmmmm the forgotten man may need to looked at IF the circus leaves town and let's them play.

life is made much easier when you dont pick gary ablett. Then when you pick your team and see you haven't got him you think to yourself, oh man I am going to miss out on 300 per week. If he were to do his ACL it would make supercoach life so easier. Then I would be upset not watching him play.

Cannot win.

I posted about this a couple weeks ago and no one had any feedback, is anyone else unable to log in / sign up on Google Chrome? The page loads but the login bit just doesn't appear, and if you go to sign up it just gives me a big white box of nothingness.
I've had to use Safari to log in and use my team, while it's not the end of the world it's just a little inconvenient and I thought someone with more knowledge of computers might be able to help me out.
I got my lovely wife to download mozilla for me so I didn't have this problem, now works. Get someone to do that. For someone whos ****ing good at wasting his life, ignoring kids and family by playing computer games, I'm hopeless at the bloody things LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Learn how to spell advice :D

On a serious note, for your initial team, you should always try and limit the number of mid price players in your team at the start (this years defence choices a likely exception to this normal rule).

You should be choosing mostly gun players (players you expect to remain in your team for the duration of the year) and rookies who will play most weeks. Cash generation is the idea of the game and the rookies are there to make you money to upgrade them to guns as the year goes on. It's pretty simple if you don't overthink it, but that's easier said than done when 99% of us do exactly that. :rolleyes:

On a serious note, for your initial team, you should always try and limit the number of mid price players in your team at the start (this years defence choices a likely exception to this normal rule).

You should be choosing mostly gun players (players you expect to remain in your team for the duration of the year) and rookies who will play most weeks. Cash generation is the idea of the game and the rookies are there to make you money to upgrade them to guns as the year goes on. It's pretty simple if you don't overthink it, but that's easier said than done when 99% of us do exactly that. :rolleyes:

Pick players who you think will finish the year in the top 6-8 average points of their position:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back