2015 Season Launch

Remove this Banner Ad

Should have posted this here instead of the 'Let's Talk Port' thread but yeah I went to the Season Launch at Etihad this morning and caught up with our representative for the day.

11081768_759082397540634_1040346465_n.jpg
you're a good half back flanker size

The captains participated in a 2015 predictions survey at today's launch:
  • Which 7 other clubs do you think will make the top 8 - 17 said Port, 17 Hawthorn and 17 Sydney
  • Which other club is most likely to make the GF - 11 Hawthorn, 4 Sydney and 3 Port
  • Who do you think will win the Brownlow - 4 Fyfe, 2 Boak, Ablett 2, Dangerfield 2, Selwood 2 and Gray 1

Its all good to have social stuff going on..........but we need to back s**t up on the field.

Lets win a flag, lets win two effing flags. * the season launch. Lets knuckle down and play some serious football. Lets crack the nut. Now. Not tomorrow.

Just wrapped up drinks down the road, looks like the launch party is cranking along nicely. If it wasn't so bloody cold I'd grab a beer and listen in for a bit outside

Its all good to have social stuff going on..........but we need to back s**t up on the field.

Lets win a flag, lets win two effing flags. **** the season launch. Lets knuckle down and play some serious football. Lets crack the nut. Now. Not tomorrow.

There's no games on yet m8.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's no games on yet m8.
Sometimes i think you take other people for fools. You're not the only passionate Port person on here m8. Its about time you stop patronising others grow up.

If you'd like to have a beer with me at the footy i"m usually there. You and Tribes likes are getting embarrassing.

You are not the be end all of the Port board so grow up dick head.

You been on the cans PB?

Must admit I don't particularly love that ad.
Nah. I love finny, his football knowledge is amazing. But he pisses me off with his shortness. He has no tolerance for anyone. Even me and ive been here for years. I hope he doesn't * up, because he'll need mates around him.

"Those who'll rather live alone than marry a crows supporter" :p
I'm one of them! If we haven't even got the most basic thing in common, where's the future in that?

Sometimes i think you take other people for fools. You're not the only passionate Port person on here m8. Its about time you stop patronising others grow up.

If you'd like to have a beer with me at the footy i"m usually there. You and Tribes likes are getting embarrassing.

finny run over your cat or something this morning?

Can I make this my signature?

Nah. I love finny, his football knowledge is amazing. But he pisses me off with his shortness. He has no tolerance for anyone. Even me and ive been here for years. I hope he doesn't **** up, because he'll need mates around him.

Can I make this my other signature?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back