2015 Season Launch

Remove this Banner Ad

Sometimes i think you take other people for fools. You're not the only passionate Port person on here m8. Its about time you stop patronising others grow up.

If you'd like to have a beer with me at the footy i"m usually there. You and Tribes likes are getting embarrassing.

You are not the be end all of the Port board so grow up dick head.
Every team has a season launch you drunk fool.

Sometimes i think you take other people for fools. You're not the only passionate Port person on here m8. Its about time you stop patronising others grow up.

If you'd like to have a beer with me at the footy i"m usually there. You and Tribes likes are getting embarrassing.

You are not the be end all of the Port board so grow up dick head.
I've always wanted to have a beer with finbarr

My football knowledge isn't really that good by the way. But ask me a question about 1980's rugby league and look out!
Canterbury or Paramatta as the club of the decade?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes you can you idiot. I love you but yo can **** off now. s**t stirring prick :D
Here you go finbarr.

3790.jpg

finny run over your cat or something this morning?
I wish.........i hate cats. Nah he just annoyed the crap out of me and im not the one to say nothing. I always speak up. Finny will use this post in fun, thats just how he is. I dont give a *. As long as i pull him up and voice how i feel, like he does.

I like how a crows lurker 'liked' Piston's original dig at me. It's good to know I get under your skin Granty. :)
Thats the worst finbarr. Youre surely not calling me a crows lurker bro???? Jesus H Christ. I hate the crows more than you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back