Society/Culture Feminism part 1 - continued in part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a MGTOW YouTuber with some good looking women on his arm:

Was that supposed to prove anything?

Your evidence sucks balls

How can someone who sees the old testament as a source of literal truth then go toss around terms like 'get all the poon'?

You're a troll.

Lol did he say that?!

I don't bother reading half the s**t he posts

You hate women...

"You hate women": A phrase filled with so much arrogance and ego which implies that by the mere fact one is a female, she automatically deserves love and respect.

Love, however people choose to describe it, just like respect, has to be earned. If you cannot earn it, you will get nothing but indifference.

"You hate women": A phrase filled with so much arrogance and ego which implies that by the mere fact one is a female, she automatically deserves love and respect.

Love, however people choose to describe it, just like respect, has to be earned. If you cannot earn it, you will get nothing but indifference.
I give people basic consideration. Respect has to be earned though.
You understand, Elliot, that there is a vast area between Hate and Love/respect?

That much is obvious.

I think she merely states that she doesn't read half the s**t I write so as to unburden herself of having to form a rational and logical response. It's a hamster-spun cop-out. This is backed up by Cantwrite's typical response to me being "LOL".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think she merely states that she doesn't read half the s**t I write so as to unburden herself of having to form a rational and logical response. It's a hamster-spun cop-out. This is backed up by Cantwrite's typical response to me being "LOL".

I honestly stopped reading here.

Again, I stopped here.

Interesting theory Tessa.
Wonder if you would apply it to anyone else... not mentioning any names.

and never mind the fact that you are one of the worst offenders, when it comes to avoiding answering questions.

I honestly stopped reading here.
And here!

'Just aware of the true attitude of modern women towards men.'

'Agreed. The sad thing is, I will admit I was one of those kids who really wanted to grow up with the big house, white picket fence, wife and kids. Probably because I grew up with a single mother on welfare, but hell, I watched the Brady Bunch every week when I was seven because of it.

Then the reality of modern women hit me like a sledgehammer.'

LOL!

Interesting theory Tessa.
Wonder if you would apply it to anyone else... not mentioning any names.

and never mind the fact that you are one of the worst offenders, when it comes to avoiding answering questions.

We're still waiting for him to answer whether women invite rape by their behaviour or attire. Not a difficult question.

And here!

'Just aware of the true attitude of modern women towards men.'

'Agreed. The sad thing is, I will admit I was one of those kids who really wanted to grow up with the big house, white picket fence, wife and kids. Probably because I grew up with a single mother on welfare, but hell, I watched the Brady Bunch every week when I was seven because of it.

Then the reality of modern women hit me like a sledgehammer.'
That poor sap Mike, worked like a slave for his self entitled wife, taking time out only to involve himself in humorous, but pathos laden vignettes.

And certainly gave pause at my personal fav:

'Anyone who doesn't place sluts on pedestals is obviously a misogynist to you anyway.'

Yep, you are right-adorably respectful;)
Nothing you have said indicates that I dont respect women as human beings. Modern women have been taught by feminism that they are fundamentally better than men, and should never be held accountable for their actions, and should never be blamed for their mistakes and failures and that any of the above can be written off as being the result of men. By holding them to a higher standard, hell, to a standard at all it seems here, I show them far greater respect than people like those in this thread who infantilise them by accepting and justifying anything they do like they are children.

The fact that I don't pursue relationships with women, which seems to piss people off here the most, is merely self protection.

LOL!

We're still waiting for him to answer whether women invite rape by their behaviour or attire. Not a difficult question.
Nah you're undeserving of an answer until you provide detailed responses to 57 things he wants your opinion on.

For those who dont know, understanding Tess is easy once you see the (literally) old testament mindset he lives in. Strip away all the talk of 'poon' and 'manginas'; this is a person born 2000 years to late.

The fact that I don't pursue relationships with women, which seems to piss people off here the most, is merely self protection.

Who's pissed off? I cant speak for everyone, but I'd say nobody gives a *.

The point is that personal rejection and inadequacy has developed into a web based hate community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back