Society/Culture Feminism part 1 - continued in part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, you're misusing the word respect. If you respected these people you would stop talking about them like they are all the same and like they are a different species.

You're holding them to a "higher standard" because you've invented this idea in your head (or been led by MRA/MGTOW propaganda) of what a woman is that doesn't actually exist or is incredibly rare in the real world.
No, i believe that women should be held to the same standards as men. I call out men of exactly the same things as I call women out on, only men do not hide behind their gender as a shield to justify their own failures. I call women sluts for lacking values; I also call men out for being sluts and lacking values. The difference being that women hold all the power in relation to sex, so they must accept responsibility for the **** perjorative. Feminism is fond of saying that "all men" benefit from privilege, all men benefit from this and that. Yet a man says that "all women" are affected by a doctrine which teaches them to hate and consider themselves morally superior to men on the basis of some stupid thing like gender is suddenly the feminist equivalent of the Antichirst.

No, I genuinely don't hate women. The vast majority, as basic human beings, are perfectly fine. But I have lived my entire life under a doctrine (feminism) that does its absolute best to rip the sexes apart and make women hate men. And these women have been sucked in, just like many Germans were sucked in by Hitler. And if you hate me, don't expect kind words or actions in return.

Respect? You don't respect yourself, you have been brainwashed by feminism to hate yourself. You know nothing about self-respect for a start, why should I even listen to your theories on respect?

Nobody cares. It's like you've been conditioned by the MGTOW community to think that people will somehow care what you do with your life and you are responding accordingly. We're arguing about sexism.

Nobody cares that you aren't pursuing relationships.

That's fine.

Nobody is pissed off about that.

Given your incredibly warped perspective on what a woman is, I think it's absolutely in everybody's best interests if you never date again.
Right, despite making your point in the first two words of your post, you feel the need to write five separate paragraphs repeating the same point over and over. Now I'm not Freud, but.......

Either way, I don't care. Just shut up with the man up lines, its getting tired. Like romeoh for example. I don't care either, and we can finally just agree that it is fine that I don't pursue relationships.

The difference being that women hold all the power in relation to sex, so they must accept responsibility for the **** perjorative.

I think it's best for all parties concerned if you continue not being in a relationship.

But I have lived my entire life under a doctrine (feminism) that does its absolute best to rip the sexes apart and make women hate men. And these women have been sucked in, just like many Germans were sucked in by Hitler.
Do you see any other similarities between feminism and Nazism?

No, i believe that women should be held to the same standards as men. I call out men of exactly the same things as I call women out on, only men do not hide behind their gender as a shield to justify their own failures. I call women sluts for lacking values; I also call men out for being sluts and lacking values. The difference being that women hold all the power in relation to sex, so they must accept responsibility for the **** perjorative. Feminism is fond of saying that "all men" benefit from privilege, all men benefit from this and that. Yet a man says that "all women" are affected by a doctrine which teaches them to hate and consider themselves morally superior to men on the basis of some stupid thing like gender is suddenly the feminist equivalent of the Antichirst.

No, they don't. You being rejected by women for most of your life does not equal women having power over sex. Women have the right to say no. Men have the right to say no. Women get rejected by men. Men get rejected by men. Men get rejected by women. Women get rejected by women.

It's a common argument amongst MRA related people that women hold all the power in the bedroom. What a load of s**t. Women are allowed to say no, just as men are. Just as you have.

No, I genuinely don't hate women. The vast majority, as basic human beings, are perfectly fine. But I have lived my entire life under a doctrine (feminism) that does its absolute best to rip the sexes apart and make women hate men. And these women have been sucked in, just like many Germans were sucked in by Hitler. And if you hate me, don't expect kind words or actions in return.

You're talking about feminism like it's some extreme overbearing forced-religion that everyone else is a slave to. It's a movement that has moved women towards equality from the almost total subservience they lived under prior to the movement. It's not really a lot different to the civil rights movement. Yes, for every Martin Luther King there is a Malcolm X. That doesn't mean the movement itself is wrong or unjust.

Respect? You don't respect yourself, you have been brainwashed by feminism to hate yourself. You know nothing about self-respect for a start, why should I even listen to your theories on respect?

I absolutely love myself if i'm honest. You don't know anything about me other than that i'm married and don't hate women. This isn't a battleground where we have to choose sides.

You've got a real "us and them" attitude with women where you feel that any man who isn't MRA or MGTOW somehow hate themselves and are subservient to women. It's not like that at all in the real world. Not even a little bit.

Right, despite making your point in the first two words of your post, you feel the need to write five separate paragraphs repeating the same point over and over. Now I'm not Freud, but.......

I'm sick of you bookending every post with a defence to an argument that nobody is making.

Either way, I don't care. Just shut up with the man up lines, its getting tired. Like romeoh for example. I don't care either, and we can finally just agree that it is fine that I don't pursue relationships.

Everybody in this thread thinks it's absolutely brilliant that you aren't pursuing relationships.

No, they don't. You being rejected by women for most of your life does not equal women having power over sex. Women have the right to say no. Men have the right to say no. Women get rejected by men. Men get rejected by men. Men get rejected by women. Women get rejected by women.
Where did I say that I have been rejected most of my life?

It's a common argument amongst MRA related people that women hold all the power in the bedroom. What a load of s**t. Women are allowed to say no, just as men are. Just as you have.
Righto bud.

You're talking about feminism like it's some extreme overbearing forced-religion that everyone else is a slave to. It's a movement that has moved women towards equality from the almost total subservience they lived under prior to the movement. It's not really a lot different to the civil rights movement. Yes, for every Martin Luther King there is a Malcolm X. That doesn't mean the movement itself is wrong or unjust.
I've made it clear that I have no problem with the first few waves of feminism and I have no problem with equality. But like the Nazis, modern feminists create an imaginary enemy and exaggerate perceived injustices in order to gain inordinate power. Its not hard to figure out.

I absolutely love myself if i'm honest.
Yeah that doesn't surprise me either to be honest. I suspect just a dash of over compensation here.

I'm sick of you bookending every post with a defence to an argument that nobody is making.
Try taking your own advice first.

Everybody in this thread thinks it's absolutely brilliant that you aren't pursuing relationships.
I get it. You've made the point, over and over. Once again, I get it. Jeez, you would also think....

But like the Nazis, modern feminists create an imaginary enemy and exaggerate perceived injustices in order to gain inordinate power. Its not hard to figure out.

The Nazis were an industrialised state with the capacity to invade other countries, motivated by a racial hatred of those they deemed racially impure.

To draw a comparison between them and feminists merely shows how low little thought you put into these issues, and how large your reliance on right wing trolls like Andrew Bolt is.

Feminists doing what they can to live up to the label feminazi in this Nazi style eradicating of iconic art from the pages of history. Feminazi's justifying the cultural cleansing of art to appease their warped political dogma in the same spirit as ISIS militants when they destroy ancient artifacts in the middle east.

Athena Tennis Girl Censored After Feminist Hissy Fit

Feminists doing what they can to live up to the label feminazi in this Nazi style eradicating of iconic art from the pages of history. Feminazi's justifying the cultural cleansing of art to appease their warped political dogma in the same spirit as ISIS militants when they destroy ancient artifacts in the middle east.

Athena Tennis Girl Censored After Feminist Hissy Fit

Isn't that funny? When I saw this I also recognized that equating Hitler, Stalin and ISIS with feminism was about right.
Oh, no wait on, nope,I didn't make that link after all.
Presumably because I am not barking mad!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone ever read that sexist rubbish "Daily Life' in the Age.

Every article follows the same principles
Woman have no accountability. Men are to be blamed for everything. Woman should receive by law special priviledges. Woman are better, men are misogynist rapists.

Always pushing their male hating agenda behind the lie of 'Equality"

And why is it that these rabid feminists are always fat and ugly ?

No need to respond the answer is obvious

Woman have no accountability. Men are to be blamed for everything. Woman should receive by law special priviledges. Woman are better, men are misogynist rapists.

Links?

And why is it that these rabid feminists are always fat and ugly ?

No need to respond the answer is obvious
I find it difficult to believe that you have even one enemy. Such a sweet disposition deserves universal admiration.

The difference being that women hold all the power in relation to sex, so they must accept responsibility for the **** perjorative.
Wait a second, didn't you create a fake dating profile and prove beyond doubt that women do not hold all the power? You had your fake model man acting like a complete a-hole and yet still the women wanted to meet him?

Doesn't that show that women don't hold all the power, just power over guys who don't look like models and/or have no social skills?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back