Society/Culture Feminism part 1 - continued in part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

http://www.dailylife.com.au/news-an...nt-matters-for-all-women-20150401-1md3gc.html

First article !!
Basically a woman dumps her baby in a dumpster, after trying to self abort. 20 years jail

The author (lol) argues this woman has no accountability and its only because of men, misogyny and patriarchy that this woman is going to jail.
Not the fact she killed her baby

You got to laugh at this level of 'victimhood'

This was your original claim. Nothing in it backs up your claim. The article is about encroachments on reproductive rights and access to services.

Every article follows the same principles
Woman have no accountability. Men are to be blamed for everything. Woman should receive by law special priviledges. Woman are better, men are misogynist rapists.

Always pushing their male hating agenda behind the lie of 'Equality"

Wait a second, didn't you create a fake dating profile and prove beyond doubt that women do not hold all the power? You had your fake model man acting like a complete a-hole and yet still the women wanted to meet him?

Doesn't that show that women don't hold all the power, just power over guys who don't look like models and/or have no social skills?
Sex and relationships are two different things.

Yes they are.

And you were talking about sex.

You proved yourself that women do not hold all the power.

You seem pretty confused about your entire life philosophy.

Back to the drawing board?

We only have to look through this and every feminism-related thread to see that women have power over certain types of males, namely manginas/male feminists, white knights and many traditionalists. That's why these simps for men play apologist for and rationalize away women's shitty behaviours, put themselves in harms way in fighting their fights for them, argue their arguments for them - like in this thread for example, throw their fellow man under the bus in order to gain validation from women, and still believe in the fairy tale that women are sugar and spice and all things nice. These men act like this because of their very lack of real life experience with the opposite sex. Thus these inexperienced, naive and/or ideologically-driven men have bought into a romanticized and idyllic view of women rather than a realistic view of women. It's of no surprise that this has occurred given that modern socialization has programmed this into the minds of uncritical, weak-minded men. In my observation I've found that it's men who've had experience with more than a few women have come to better understand female nature and thus know better than to act like womankind's bitch. It's wannabe ladies-man types like manginas and white knights that women are repulsed by that lack experience, and thus wisdom, when it comes to women; such is shown through their pandering behaviour toward women.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We only have to look through this and every feminism-related thread to see that women have power over certain types of males, namely manginas/male feminists, white knights and many traditionalists. That's why these simps for men play apologist for and rationalize away women's shitty behaviours, put themselves in harms way in fighting their fights for them, argue their arguments for them - like in this thread for example, throw their fellow man under the bus in order to gain validation from women, and still believe in the fairy tale that women are sugar and spice and all things nice. These men act like this because of their very lack of real life experience with the opposite sex. Thus these inexperienced, naive and/or ideologically-driven men have bought into a romanticized and idyllic view of women rather than a realistic view of women. It's of no surprise that this has occurred given that modern socialization has programmed this into the minds of uncritical, weak-minded men. In my observation I've found that it's men who've had experience with more than a few women have come to better understand female nature and thus know better than to act like womankind's bitch. It's wannabe ladies-man types like manginas and white knights that women are repulsed by that lack experience, and thus wisdom, when it comes to women; such is shown through their pandering behaviour toward women.
Ah, she said she sees you as a friend, right?

This post seems very much like a men vs women ideology.

Us vs Them.
With us or against us!

Yes they are.

And you were talking about sex.

You proved yourself that women do not hold all the power.

You seem pretty confused about your entire life philosophy.

Back to the drawing board?

I'm almost embarrassed by the level of power I have in most of my romantic interactions.

But that doesn't mean I think it's right.

I've said it before on a number of forums... there are a lot of "MGTOW" losers out there who don't have any other choice but to be "MGTOW," but there are also a lot of men who have adjusted to the shifted goal posts and are handling their s**t way better than women are.

I see it time and time again in my interactions. Drunk, Tinder-whoring, status-obsessed girls stuck in perpetual adolescence, wasting away their lives with dogs and cats acting as their substitute children/boyfriends.

It's all slowly slipping away for a good portion of Australian women.

(The view from Slippery Pete's poolside is fantastic, but that's not the point.)

This can't go on forever. There will be a tipping point. But, in the intensely idiotic politically correct climate we live in, I just can't ever see personal responsibility being suggested as the antidote.

Instead, I predict more pro-women legislation and wealth redistribution will be implemented (more superannuation anyone!?) as more and more single women come to rely on big daddy government to pick up the pieces of their shitty life decisions.

I see it time and time again in my interactions. Drunk, Tinder-whoring, status-obsessed girls stuck in perpetual adolescence, wasting away their lives with dogs and cats acting as their substitute children/boyfriends.
I don't know where you're going to meet these people. I have no doubt they exist, but you seem to think this is how all "modern women" act.

What is a modern woman? Is there an age range? Is it a particular industry that you're in?

I thought everyone from SA was on welfare.

Only Port supporters, champ.

I don't know where you're going to meet these people. I have no doubt they exist, but you seem to think this is how all "modern women" act.

What is a modern woman? Is there an age range? Is it a particular industry that you're in?

It's certainly not all of them. But there's a fair proportion of them in all the cap cities. Single, in the 18-35 age group, playing the very dangerous game of where have all the good men gone! alpha fux beta bux. I won't deny that I probably go out of my way to meet more of them than most men. What can I say, I enjoy the company of cute girls.

If you're a married man with kids, I can appreciate that your reality would be totally different to this. I get that. A few of my closest friends are unhappily married. This stuff is like Chinese to them. And I'm the first to admit I wouldn't know a thing about their experience either.

Let's face it, everyone here, especially in this thread, suffers from a bit of confirmation bias. It's human nature.

I'm ending this post now as I'm starting to feel like Jerry Springer giving his Final Thought.

Last edited:
This post seems very much like a men vs women ideology.

Us vs Them.
With us or against us!

Cultural Marxism has generally invoked a conflict narrative. One could argue that feminism broadly invokes some sort of sexual conflict.

This is generally why I consider MRA's to be feminists they use the same dialectic and engage directly within mainstream feminist discourse. Essentially seeking to shift the idea of equality away from something objective towards something more abstract.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They exist and they're a lot of fun. Status driven urbanites that view a parter as a thing.

A heap of men like this too, just that it's much more even than in the past.

Isn't that funny? When I saw this I also recognized that equating Hitler, Stalin and ISIS with feminism was about right.
Oh, no wait on, nope,I didn't make that link after all.
Presumably because I am not barking mad!

The shrill moral panic of soft bellied western ideologues might not be comparable but It can hardly be described as the reaction of reasonable people.

This is generally why I consider MRA's to be feminists they use the same dialectic and engage directly within mainstream feminist discourse. Essentially seeking to shift the idea of equality away from something objective towards something more abstract.

I think MRAs are mostly traditionalists. Traditionalism and feminism are two sides of the same coin, for both are gynocentric, but in different ways.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...s-officer-at-tuu/story-fnq2o7dd-1227297386040

James' steps down from the position of Women's officer, due to complaints he wasn't female.

Sounds like a load of sexist bullshit to me.

They are saying that it's a representative role, and that the representative of females should be female. But the guy was elected... sounds like that's who they want to represent that position...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back