Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got up early this morning to make the better half (yes yes, I said it Morganashlee) breakfast for her birthday.

Avocado, sautee spinach and tomato, salmon, poached egg and chipotle on toast with a black coffee.

Success. :thumbsu:
That's very sweet.

Happy Birthday to Lady Doss, the undisputed better half.

s**t of you to make her eat avocado though.

She loves avocado. And tomato. And salmon. She would do bad things for salmon.

I reiterate, you all suck.
Sucking

Isn't that the whole point of your little exercise this morning

Dropping my kids at daycare today, they have different rooms named after different animals, it's really cute. My girls go into the kangaroo room, and there's the eagle room, the koala room. All really sweet...

Until I saw this!!!!! :mad:

image_zpsimvf8eew.jpg

What kind of sick, rapey daycare are you running here!!!!!
I personally wouldn't send my children back to an establishment that promotes such violence.

Probably best you start home schooling them Durex, lessons in wine tasting and how to read the form guide are important.

I personally wouldn't send my children back to an establishment that promotes such violence.

Probably best you start home schooling them Durex, lessons in wine tasting and how to read the form guide are important.

I have started the second one, with one of my twins. Sitting in a cafe on Friday I had the best bets with me, I turned to Caulfield r1 and asked her which number she liked. She initially said #11 but then changed to #1. And it turns out #11 ended up bring scratched and #1 won it.

Spooky...

YOU should be taking care of HER business today. Shame on you Doss!
Instead of being on here? Alas, she has a hard day at work and I'm working late. Not much we could do about it.

I worked 15 hours on my birthday last year. That was super fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have started the second one, with one of my twins. Sitting in a cafe on Friday I had the best bets with me, I turned to Caulfield r1 and asked her which number she liked. She initially said #11 but then changed to #1. And it turns out #11 ended up bring scratched and #1 won it.

Spooky...
Brilliant. No need for the dolphin room when you are picking winners at Caulfield at her age.

I have no patience for anyone today. We have an all-day environmental impacts audit and I'm carrying a massive headache. I might hit someone.
Ahaha don't hit a greenie now. Might get rocks thrown at ya!

A dolphin article was just shared by one of my fb friends lol

image.jpg

FYI Duritz they also kill their young. What a bunch of campaigners.

I wouldn't mind a pizza sub from Subway right now.

Dolphins are campaigners.
Penguins are majestic.
Penguins are a good animal, I like them which is saying something.

Good colours too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back