MRP / Trib. Lewis 2 weeks, Hodge 3 weeks - OPPOSITION POSTERS WILL BE CARDED

Remove this Banner Ad

Conca hit him on the base of the neck, Gillon realised it had potential to cause injury, " just wait until the next bloke goes high with an elbow "

Reality is Conca's hit was 10 times worse when you take into account the fact he chased after Smith and whacked him from behind, I think Smith was jogging off for a spell and was just about out of bounds when Conca caught him.

Hodge was in the heat of the moment and I'd like to think it was a don't argue to the chest that was way out and caught him on the chin. Did Swallow even need treatment ?

Now the MRP are judging offences on the potential to cause injury. It'll be contact free soon with everyone wearing helmets.

edit: oops just realised where I am, sorry mods I'll slip out the back door now.

Mate you can post here whenever you want. Even if your opinion is against the majority on here you've proven to be considered and rational.

Anyone know what time we will find out our fearless leader's fate?

I have been getting more pessimistic as the day has gone on, I thought 3 weeks this morning but everyone I have been talking to today has been telling me 4 to 6 :( (mind you they were all meany oppo supporters :straining: )

Last edited:

Bumped Rockliff while contesting the ball, nothing in it. Caught Rockliff high but it looked accdental, should get off.
Oh now I remember .... Sorry can only remember all the hysteria over hodge and Lewis.... Wasn't to rockcliff stretchered off that's not a great look ... At least the north boys played on:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You must work in the media.

It has got me stuffed as to how Journalism is a degree course. They are all f..k wits!
Work for the media? Yeah right.

I just think it's just silly to suggest that Lewis will put Robbo in his place when they meet on air tonight. Ain't gonna happen. And it doesn't help that we have two of our star players that had a brain fade which has drawn all this attention to our club for all the wrong reasons. I'm just as pissed off as any one else here for the attention this is getting and the lack of that other incidents may incur. But at the end of the day, and following Clarko's episode in Adelaide it is hardly surprising.

May found guilty which is wrong! Was contesting the ball and had no option to tackle. AFL make up the rules as they go.

Based on that not too hopeful that Hodge will be successful.

4 minimum for Hodge now I reckon, based on that May decision. On the other hand Rockliff was knocked unconscious and suffered concussion directly from the incident so there is that.

Hope the Hawks defence counsel move strongly to have any medical evidence disregarded on the basis that Swallow played on for over a half of football and copped another blow to the head before being subbed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back