Status
Not open for further replies.

Pannalstaroz

Norm Smith Medallist
May 4, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
2 young stars of the game. Bontempelli has been lauded for his impact and Billings was terrific on the weekend. Who would you rather at your club?

2 young stars of the game. Bontempelli has been lauded for his impact and Billings was terrific on the weekend. Who would you rather at your club?
obviously you are fishing for a landslide to botempeli as has shown more up to this poiint however voted billings as i don't like the dogs. good enough reason?

It's pretty close really, Billings will be a star but until he's getting tagged every week you have to go with the Bont

obviously you are fishing for a landslide to botempeli as has shown more up to this poiint however voted billings as i don't like the dogs. good enough reason?
Not at all. Just wondering what the greater footy community thinks, that's all. I think they're both great players, but I just think it's harder at 5'11" to be a dominant player, which is why I'm happy with Marcus, but equally I'm sure the Saints are rapt they have Jack.

Surely it's a bit early to rank them...or is it that your ego needs a stroke and this is the only way you can imagine it happening. How sad for you.

Surely it's a bit early to rank them...or is it that your ego needs a stroke and this is the only way you can imagine it happening. How sad for you.
So people are unable to form an opinion? Players get judged after 1 game, forming an opinion after 25 games isn't too hard, surely? I don't mind if Billings wins, he's a great young player.
Guilty confession - Whenever someone starts a poll including one of their players vs another, I pick the latter just to spite the OP.
Good for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to compare them as they are different types of players.

Bontempelli is a big rangy midfielder in the Pendlebury, Fyfe mold.

Billings is a smaller mid/half forward finisher in the Boomer Harvey mold.

I'd love to have both players in our team but I'm very happy with Billings, he showed last Saturday what a matchwinner he can be.

Not at all. Just wondering what the greater footy community thinks, that's all. I think they're both great players, but I just think it's harder at 5'11" to be a dominant player, which is why I'm happy with Marcus, but equally I'm sure the Saints are rapt they have Jack.

Why not include Dom Tyson, Dylan Shiel, Patrick Cripps, Brad Crouch etc

s**t thred

Guess you have to take the match winner. Billing's is my vote has that rare talent that only a few players have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back