Okey is a soft campaigner

Remove this Banner Ad

No it doesn't. This is only a recent phenomena that's come into play in the last 2-3 seasons.

But by all means include yourself in the crew of inept captains if you wish.

Please. Your chest-puffing might work over at the Royals but I've seen 2 page match threads and they're not fun. I'm not saying that we need pages of crap and waffle but without characters like Juggs, Uncle_Leo, pantskyle etc all we are left with is a sim based commentary print out.

You need to lighten up and realise that none of this is real and it is what you make it.

Obviously you like it beige.

Please. Your chest-puffing might work over at the Royals but I've seen 2 page match threads and they're not fun. I'm not saying that we need pages of crap and waffle but without characters like Juggs, Uncle_Leo, pantskyle etc all we are left with is a sim based commentary print out.

You need to lighten up and realise that none of this is real and it is what you make it.

Obviously you like it beige.

None of them are current captains though - which is the point I'm trying to make.

Sigh. I keep thinking it's DemonJim and brahj. My mistake.

At least he has shown in the past that he actually can be responsible and treat the title with respect. There's a whole bunch of current captains I can't say the same thing about.

At least he has shown in the past that he actually can be responsible and treat the title with respect. There's a whole bunch of current captains I can't say the same thing about.

I don't think it's necessarily a lack of respect. Some have been thrown in the deep end but I do think there are a couple that are taking the piss.

I'm a fantastic captain. I just surround myself with quality and DemonJim and it all works out.

Look at all the miserable dinosaurs in this thread. No one's forcing you to stay in the Sweet FA, leave if every second post you make is going to be you whining about something or other. You're all worthless to the league.

Why don't we just introduce on-the-spot sackings and foldings for any minor mistakes a team makes? No, better yet! Delistings for anything that you bastards are opposed to! That ought to set a good image for a league that's already dying according to you fellas.

I'm outraged that not enough players are overreacting to this.

It's an institution of the SFA to call for harsher penalties and to ridicule the captains and teams making the mistakes.

Not only should Shermy be suspended for 3 weeks and have his captaincy stripped of him but the Bombers should get an 8 point penalty for next season.

If I were admin I would have done all of this.

Also, the Dragons would be top of the table because I'd hardly dock points of my own team which should be expected.

If I were admin I would have done all of this.

Also, the Dragons would be top of the table because I'd hardly dock points of my own team which should be expected.
You sound like okey looking after metro in the SoO.

Look at all the miserable dinosaurs in this thread. No one's forcing you to stay in the Sweet FA, leave if every second post you make is going to be you whining about something or other. You're all worthless to the league.

Why don't we just introduce on-the-spot sackings and foldings for any minor mistakes a team makes? No, better yet! Delistings for anything that you bastards are opposed to! That ought to set a good image for a league that's already dying according to you fellas.
I hope the Wonders get relegated because of your spectacular failings.

I hope the Wonders get relegated because of your spectacular failings.

I hope you get relegated! :mad:

I'd also like to point out I have a 3-3 record when naming the team-sheet, which is much better than everyone else on the team's 0-11 effort this season. So, they're not spectacular failings, merely great failings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will find out where you live campaigner

Let me know how you get on...

burns-flying-monkeys.jpg

Above: Son of God attempts to find where I live.

Let me know how you get on...

burns-flying-monkeys.jpg

Above: Son of God attempts to find where I live.

Serious Hat On.

This whole discussion between you and SoG is stepping into dangerous territory. I certainly hope it's not serious.

Serious Hat On.

This whole discussion between you and SoG is stepping into dangerous territory. I certainly hope it's not serious.

I take it as a joke. Surely no one takes fantasy football seriously?

Where's the line FR? Surely even you can see how people would be offended by being called a pony goose? That's pretty low, even as a joke.

I'm highly dubious that Son of God is a 67 year old farmer from Ballarat. I also find it difficult to believe that anyone would waste their time hunting down faceless nerds on an internet forum based on a simulated football match... but anyway...

The line is where it's always been - try and take the piss out of yourselves and don't take anything on here too seriously.

Do I really think Shermy is an incompetent oaf with a bad haircut?

Is boncer34 really a tyranical, Hitler-esque maniac who lives in his mum's basement?

Is beez really disappearing up his own arse?

Am I really an unemployed, hard-drinking lothario who visits a tree full of women?

No, we are just people who post on an internet forum. If you don't like my line of posting, feel free to PM me or report my post to the Moderator.

I'm getting tired of the constant worrying about how everyone else should post - it's a bloody fantasy game. Just have some fun and enjoy the laughs.

I'm highly dubious that Son of God is a 67 year old farmer from Ballarat. I also find it difficult to believe that anyone would waste their time hunting down faceless nerds on an internet forum based on a simulated football match... but anyway...

The line is where it's always been - try and take the piss out of yourselves and don't take anything on here too seriously.

Do I really think Shermy is an incompetent oaf with a bad haircut?

Is boncer34 really a tyranical, Hitler-esque maniac who lives in his mum's basement?

Is beez really disappearing up his own arse?

Am I really an unemployed, hard-drinking lothario who visits a tree full of women?

No, we are just people who post on an internet forum. If you don't like my line of posting, feel free to PM me or report my post to the Moderator.

I'm getting tired of the constant worrying about how everyone else should post - it's a bloody fantasy game. Just have some fun and enjoy the laughs.
Next you'll be telling me that you're not from Frankston...and you're not a Rover. :eek:

Where's the line FR? Surely even you can see how people would be offended by being called a pony goose? That's pretty low, even as a joke.

It pales in comparison to some of the things this dickhead goes around spouting in threads which do not concern him.
He can suck it up, surely

Remove this Banner Ad

Back