Game Day Round 8 vs GWS @ Spotless

Remove this Banner Ad

Off to the ground in about 20mins, and looking forward to the one game at Spotless where I wear my guernsey! I'm decked out with everything today. Crows tote bag, guernsey, scarf, mug, lanyard ... and sitting in my Giants Members area reserved seat. I plan to shout a lot, regardless of which way the game goes.

Having watched the Giants against Hawthorn, I reckon it will be tough game. I fear that if we let them get way early, we'll never claw the lead back. Giants by 23...

What about your members pin?

Wasn't Lyons the sub last week?

Didn't Walsh say the sub won't be the same player 2 weeks in a row?

contradiction number 1 by Walsh?
He did play 3/4 of the game after all due to our injuries and being 2 down with Smith and Jaensch there would have been less rotations...I think you can go easy on Phil for that reason.

Really alex?

Lyons was subbed on in the first quarter (as concussion sub) and stayed on once Smith was deemed not fit to return..... it's not like he played 1 quarter last week....

And if PW saying that he wouldn't play the same sub twice in a row is his biggest mistake, then i think we'll be ok ;)

Commentators on 5aa saying no Hendo is a huge blow.

I don't mind it, Kerridge is a very good in, Hendo's form has hardly been strong...with the right moves it could be beneficiary.

Walsh's comment was based on the sub playing 1 quarter not 3.

Feel for Lyons though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Commentators on 5aa saying no Hendo is a huge blow.

I don't mind it, Kerridge is a very good in, Hendo's form has hardly been strong...with the right moves it could be beneficiary.
Yes, not much in it.

Danger, sauce, Tex or Talia out would be a huge blow!

It's the principal - don't make the comment if you don't want to stick to it.

Now he'w made Lyons the sub two weeks in a row, the justification to chamge his stance on particular issues will become easier and easier.

Really alex?

Lyons was subbed on in the first quarter (as concussion sub) and stayed on once Smith was deemed not fit to return..... it's not like he played 1 quarter last week....

And if PW saying that he wouldn't play the same sub twice in a row is his biggest mistake, then i think we'll be ok ;)

I don't think we need to hold Phil to the letter of the law like that. Let's back in our coach. Lyons isn't exactly setting the world on fire so if u start him then someone else has to be the sub. Who should that be? I like the idea of giving kerridge a full game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back