Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I gambled on to many kids early and now its all catch up . My midfield is strong Fyfe , Ablett , Parker , Martin , Deludio, Lewis , Crisp
and Sloane ( inj) .
Gets thin from there .

I read that first line and i was thinking.
Yeah im the same as him . Had kids too early and now im middle aged and the kids are doing their own thing and im just a lonely old man sitting on the computer on BF at 11 o'clock at nite talking to stangers as i pathetically drink alone.:(
But then i read the rest and realized you were talking about Supercoach and i felt a little bit better about myself:)

but just a little:(

We get to see Nevill now - don't know anything about him
Played all his junior cricket in the Glen Iris area with a good mate of mine. Left Victoria for NSW when Wade moved up here from Tassie. He is talented, but I'd have preferred Sam Whiteman to be thrown in the deep end. Whiteman will be the best keeper/batsman we've ever had

Yeah im the same as him . Had kids too early and now im middle aged and the kids are doing there own thing and im just a lonely old man sitting on the computer on BF at 11 o'clock at nite talking to stangers as i pathetically drink alone.:(
But then i read the rest and realized you were talking about Supercoach and i felt a little bit better about myself:)

You're not alone mate. I'm on the scotch!

I'm 55, had 5 kids and would have thought that I'd have been rid of most of them by now, but they have come back home. Now I can only remember fondly the times when I had just one living with us...

Played all his junior cricket in the Glen Iris area with a good mate of mine. Left Victoria for NSW when Wade moved up here from Tassie. He is talented, but I'd have preferred Sam Whiteman to be thrown in the deep end. Whiteman will be the best keeper/batsman we've ever had
* Whiteman; has openly said he'd play for England if they offered.

I heard he come in with a phenomenal average, but I can't recall seeing him keep

I'm 55, had 5 kids and would have thought that I'd have been rid of most of them by now, but they have come back home. Now I can only remember fondly the times when I had just one living with us...
Nothing wrong with that mate.
Your kids are either blood sucking leeches or you & your better half have done such a good job that they dont want to be away for too long.
Im guessing its option 2:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whatever we get from here is a bonus, but Australia should still be looking at batting until after tea
Johnson might smack a few and Starc is no slouch either

With respect Adam Gilchrist no one gets near him .

Yeah im the same as him . Had kids too early and now im middle aged and the kids are doing their own thing and im just a lonely old man sitting on the computer on BF at 11 o'clock at nite talking to stangers as i pathetically drink alone.:(

Bahahahahahahaha :cry::D

That's a big call - why do u say that?

Nevill looks very clean with the gloves .
Very handy batsman too .
Haddin could struggle to return .

Shattered to hear news of F1 driver Jules Bianchi passing away today from injuries suffered in the horrific crash at Suzuka last year :(
I can't believe there hasn't been more written about the accident, the commentator at the time said "That recovery vehicle should not be that side of the barrier" but in the crash report they said Bianchi didn't slow for the warning flags?

I can't believe there hasn't been more written about the accident, the commentator at the time said "That recovery vehicle should not be that side of the barrier" but in the crash report they said Bianchi didn't slow for the warning flags?
Yeah an absolute tragedy. The weather was so bad that it's thought Bianchi didn't notice them as he was so focused on staying on the track... So sad

NB: the video footage is on par with Senna's crash.... Absolutely horrific. I'm amazed that he was able to hang in there for 9 months.

Vale young fella

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back