2015/16 SkyBet Championship

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you going to put up the cash?
If he hands in a transfer request we might not need to, since our valuations are so close.

I reckon we should just flog jela on the cheap to Norwich (who are interested) as his wage savings would be enough.

No panic,we are making chances.
2nd big deflected goal,decent effort as 3rd game in 7 days with 4 mids missing

seth

Derby be annoyed they didn't win that.

I love ince

He's a bit of a twat though.

Derby would be a bit concerned that they're falling so far off the pace now, especially if Hull and/or Ipswich win tonight.

I know we're only 3 matches in, but its must win tonight for Leeds if we're to keep up with the top of the table.

Unlucky so far, could very easily been sitting on 2W's and 1D, but that's football, 2 draws from 2 away days can't really complain.

How we managed to f*ck up a 2-0 lead with 6mins remaining vs. Bristol though is beyond me, hopefully these late goals conceded vs. Burnley and Bristol don't come back to haunt us at the end of the year.

Back at Elland Road tonight.

Charles Dickens Tavern Melbourne CBD is where us Leeds Fans Groups are meeting, if you fancy a pint whilest watching some football with a bit of banter and a singalong, come down.

9:30pm kickoff.

MOT.

I know we're only 3 matches in, but its must win tonight for Leeds if we're to keep up with the top of the table.

Unlucky so far, could very easily been sitting on 2W's and 1D, but that's football, 2 draws from 2 away days can't really complain.

How we managed to f*ck up a 2-0 lead with 6mins remaining vs. Bristol though is beyond me, hopefully these late goals conceded vs. Burnley and Bristol don't come back to haunt us at the end of the year.

Back at Elland Road tonight.

Charles Dickens Tavern Melbourne CBD is where us Leeds Fans Groups are meeting, if you fancy a pint whilest watching some football with a bit of banter and a singalong, come down.

9:30pm kickoff.

MOT.
Not good so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hull lose in the 98th minute! :eek:

Didn't deserve anything from it, so a fair result. Charlton are going to surprise a lot of sides this season, which I think I've mentioned before either here or in the Betting thread or on the poddy can't remember which haha. Great that all our strikers now have a goal on the board, will help their confidence.

Didn't deserve anything from it, so a fair result. Charlton are going to surprise a lot of sides this season, which I think I've mentioned before either here or in the Betting thread or on the poddy can't remember which haha. Great that all our strikers now have a goal on the board, will help their confidence.
Ahh fair enough, didn't see anything from the game apart from the scores. Why did it go so deep into injury time?

Ahh fair enough, didn't see anything from the game apart from the scores. Why did it go so deep into injury time?

No clue, I assumed it was the water breaks but no one else's games went that long and I didn't have sound on my commentary. Seems it was a bit controversial, but not really an excuse to not track back and defend. Davies was really at fault with that one.

Hernandez equalised well and scored to put us ahead, but it was off-side, so he looked really dangerous when coming on. Would have been very happy with a point, but ah well, there goes our undefeated start.

Source? Saw a lot of rumours this morning but nothing concrete?

Seems he hasn't been. Was stated in one paper and they all ran with it.

Given the hoofball he plays might be better to for the fans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back