Preview Geelong Cats Vs Adelaide Crows KP Sat Sept 5 1:05pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think Duncan and Caddy will be put on ice. Why rush them back out from injuries for nothing. I do think that Stokes and Kelly should get a run
and announce their retirement after the game. Before only will make us fall in a heap like every other big game for a player.

I agree on the outs, so we perhaps could give Gore or JJ a go.
Exactly-it is of no consequence how we go in this game, but getting Duncan and Caddy right is essential.

I wonder if Patty will be rested as they've made finals & will probably want to avoid the media circus.
If they win today they could be playing for a home final next week (relying on Richmond losing to North on Friday night). If they lose today they don't have much to play for next week.

I think they know the situation.

Yep, which has been my point all along, well over the last month or so anyway. There's absolutely no posturing or comment about him,
which makes me believe they are aware there is nothing they can do, sort of accepting their fate.

Yep, which has been my point all along, well over the last month or so anyway. There's absolutely no posturing or comment about him,
which makes me believe they are aware there is nothing they can do, sort of accepting their fate.
Yeah, you'd expect more "We're hopeful/confident that Patty will extend his commitment with the Adelaide Crows".

If Johnson is going to get the tap on the shoulder and they want him to play this week, they better announce it today, and hope it plays on the sympathy of the Channel 7 Review Panel tomorrow.

Total bullshit if he gets pinged for that.If it was so bad where's the outrage from the usual trolls on the General Forum ?
Haven't seen anyone mention it

Gaz Lyon yesterday said Geelong should not play Menzel now there is nothing to play for. He's proven he can do it still, get him well rested and into a full preseason to launch for next year.

It's a good point, but at the same time given how much footy he has missed and having got a taste for it again I reckon Menz will want to play every single game that he can.

Other changes.. depends on what happens the next few days, a farewell game to Stokes/Kelly and maybe Boris if they pull the pin would be nice.

It would also be nice to treat the game how the Pies did to us, spoil the Crows party and lead into finals and knock them off.. with the pressure off it wouldn't suprise me if frustratingly we beat them

Also a big f*** you to the Geelong Advertiser who are determined to further embarrass us all this week.

They are running a campaign giving out stickers with #comehomepaddy on them

*facepalm.gif*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well at least we would then know his body is not up to it and we should just cut our losses.
If we don't know after 6 years with hardly any games the last few... we will never know

Gaz Lyon yesterday said Geelong should not play Menzel now there is nothing to play for. He's proven he can do it still, get him well rested and into a full preseason to launch for next year.

It's a good point, but at the same time given how much footy he has missed and having got a taste for it again I reckon Menz will want to play every single game that he can.
No point hiding him.He could just as easily do his knee in pre-season training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back