Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's it, selfie time!!!

Ah the selfie revolution. Was a huge part of the the early CC thread.

I believe Jazny still has everyone's selfie safely tucked away in her 1TB hard drive.

But there's not a fold of fat on me?!
That's the hidden premise dumb skinny edgie!!.
I remember your selfie from
Way back yonder
Please don't inform me
You need to sit and ponder
Cause we all saw your pic
And wondered about your
Enormous D.................

ictionary of poems by CC pricks!!.

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_untitled(4).png

The dream is alive folks, after the Cubbies wild card win today :D

The Back to the Future Prophecy ! (They haven't won the World Series since 1908 :D)

WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!

in a national competition

Ah the selfie revolution. Was a huge part of the the early CC thread.

I believe Jazny still has everyone's selfie safely tucked away in her 1TB hard drive.
Ahhh Duritz a revolutionary.
Followed closely by KardiniaPark.
Must be something about the wazz's that akchually choose to reside one the Westside of Port Phillip.
They couldn't bowl a wrongun' and had to call it a Dilip!.

No but seeruisly
I have to go train basketball kids
I've had ten beers and about half a jar of vodka lids
A spliff on the go and here's my lift to blow
This joint will have no bench
Missus CC's taking me out for French
But it is in Franghanistan
I'll order the snails and no ham
Prawns might be the order of the day and just like hufus I am feeling very
Happy
What a legend HE is for marginmania.
Amazeballs
And an awful lot of work!!.

First i've heard of that.
OT i know, but Chevy is hilarious in Community.
Chevy was cut from Community because he was a campaigner apparently.
Not well liked anywhere he goes.

That's the hidden premise dumb skinny edgie!!.
I remember your selfie from
Way back yonder
Please don't inform me
You need to sit and ponder
Cause we all saw your pic
And wondered about your
Enormous D.................

ictionary of poems by CC pricks!!.

Aww, shucks...:$

That's much more flattering!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They kept swiping Mebbys card and she has now paid 5 times more for her item than what she should have. Steam is literally coming out of her ears....
**** me, how bloody incompetent are they? It would usually come up on the screen as soon as payment goes through anyway/ :confused:

Already wrote one :)

Hi, I'm really disappointed in the service that I received from your [redacted] store tonight. I tried to purchase a $50 gift card that ended up taking 4 transactions of $50 because your register attendant had no idea what they were doing, and your system was faulty. Despite the transaction showing as approved on the screen of your Eftpos machine, the receipt printed 'declined'--so they put the transaction through 3 more times. I was trying to explain that it was showing as approved on both the terminal and my account, but she handballed me off to someone else.

Again, this person refused to listen and just kept telling me that it was the bank's problem. She also gathered two other people around her who all kept saying the same thing to back her up...and one who, oddly enough, tried to convince me to let her put through a transaction on the gift card to prove that the gift card was working. That wasn't even my issue. They told me there's absolutely nothing they can do and I need to come back tomorrow to see Paula--who, according to another attendant, is the store manager and who happens to not even be rostered on to work tomorrow. They also told me that this has already happened to someone else, and when I questioned why they didn't know how to handle it correctly if it has happened before, they looked at me as if I was the idiot.

A quick phone call to the bank confirms that the funds have been taken from my account, so that $50 gift card has cost me $200. The bank is sending a dispute through to you, but apparently that can take up to 45 days to be resolved. So cheers for that, Woolworths. Maybe train your staff to listen to people. Just a thought.

****ing campaigners. I will kill them. There's nothing wrong with my card either, I walked straight into another store and used it with no issue after that.

chelseacarlton :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
Been flat out this week, no fishing but next week for sure! I'll even make you a birthday muffin
Have a wonderful day with the people you love brah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back