Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love the chick one..with Madonna and Geena
:hearts: I'd totes bang Madonna in that

Has anyone here actually played baseball? Or are we all just previous primary school softball players? :$
We weren't allowed to play baseball because the bats could be used as weapons

I am starting to get into Mad Men (starting the third season) .. Hard to get a read on Pete Campbell, half the time I feel he's a pompous, smug campaigner, the other I feel desperately sorry for him (and i have no idea why, it seems like the arrogant facade he puts on is just an act)

Really good show overall. Great writing and acting throughout. :)
I recently binge watched Mad Men. Pete was the one character that really annoyed me. By the end I get the feeling even the writers didn't know what to do with his character. But really enjoyed the whole series. Great show.

And happy birthday chelseacarlton !! I'd make you a poem but that's a lot of effort. So I made you a cake instead. Then I ate it.

You don't have pick 2 though, he has to fall past a few clubs to reach you.
I suspect something will be worked out. Essendon don't want to walk away with doughnuts. If we can get Essendon down to a packet of Tim Tams that would be great but I think a couple of 2nd rounders will do.

If it gets to beyond that stage we will be begging other clubs to bugger off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought the same thing, but happened to catch it last year and it's pretty good.
The people they have aren't boring at all.
WTF? How boring is your life?

You mean for an hour a week we watch something that's entertaining....
I guess you're one up on me on knowing the show, because I would never watch dross like that, but it's entertaining? Seriously?

Mate what's with the Cyril obsession? You're like the reverse Bruce McAvaney. He's a pretty good player, just accept it lol.
Because he does things that other players can do but they dont get the goo fest for it.

And the constant overrating of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back