Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone complains that Naitanui doesn't get enough possessions, but he gets plenty for a ruckman. I don't know what that's all about.
Supreme rectal pain from one Garry Lyon for one part. Right up front pushing that barrow.

Supreme rectal pain from one Garry Lyon for one part. Right up front pushing that barrow.

Yes, one time Nic had one kick in a game but plenty of handballs but Lyon just focused on the 1 kick as if he'd only had one touch for the entire match.

He also gets criticized not marking more often but people forget he used to take a lot more marks than he currently does. Probably before the shoulder surgery.

Yes, one time Nic had one kick in a game but plenty of handballs but Lyon just focused on the 1 kick as if he'd only had one touch for the entire match.

He also gets criticized not marking more often but people forget he used to take a lot more marks than he currently does. Probably before the shoulder surgery.
Serious hat, with the marking he is always trying to take them in contested situations. Great when he can get a run at it obviously, but not in a one on one wrestle. Yes he could get into free space a bit more but its not really our style right now either.

Just flicked over to watch a bit of that new Verdict show with Karl Stefanodick, it was as s**t as I expected, like a bogan version of Q&A with dumb campaigners yelling over the top of each other trying to get their stupid uninformed opinions heard.

It makes The Footy Show seem intellectual.

Just flicked over to watch a bit of that new Verdict show with Karl Stefanodick, it was as s**t as I expected, like a bogan version of Q&A with dumb campaigners yelling over the top of each other trying to get their stupid uninformed opinions heard.
So its just Q&A with a robot host?

It makes The Footy Show seem intellectual.

"Featuring Australia's most informed minds"

nek minnit

468710-campbell-brown.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're all applause-whoring now; it may have always been that way.
Always has been. Worse that its held up as something its not. Get rid of the fake 'balanced' audience and it would be better.

I think QI and Q & A should switch names.

on QI, you actually get answers. On Q&A, you get questions then constant interruptions if the person is slightly right of centre by Tony Jones. Alternatively, the show can be known as 3 rogues on a healer, Cast "interrupt" cast "interrupt" etc.

God I sound like richoatthedisco.

Let me tell you all why the things you like are bad.
Hey! :fire::mad:

Started watching a new show last night called The Grinder. Rob Lowe plays a retired TV lawyer who wants to become a real lawyer, Fred Savage is his brother who is married to Waitress from Always Sunny.

Got a few chuckles out of it.
It's a piece of s**t.

KIDDING! I haven't seen it and I LIKE ROB LOWE, OK? :rainbow:

I lol'd when they said that. If that campaigner is one of Australia's most informed mind we're ******* doomed.
People have admitted to watching Gogglebox and Survivor and you don't think we're doomed already?

People have admitted to watching Gogglebox and Survivor and you don't think we're doomed already?
We were doomed when the QLD Premier doesn't know how much the GST is, politicians don't know their tax brackets and politicians think that paperwork is far more important than actually doing the productive thing.

I'm currently eating a pink lady apple the taste a lot like a red delicious.

I do not like this at all.

I always wonder whether I imagined apples being much better as a kid than they actually are, Apples in WA are better than in Vic or if apples are much worse now.

Can't figure it out, I like apples but I haven't had a really good one in many years.

edit: I've tried to turn this into english repeatedly and it's barely readable every single time

I always wonder whether I imagined apples being much better as a kid than they actually are, Apples in WA are better than apples in Vic or apples are much worse now.

Can't figure it out, I like apples but I haven't had a really good one in many years.
Much much better fresh. Those in stores are not, they have been breed for looks and ability to store, not flavour.

Used to be able to get fresh ones from farms out in the hills or down south but not that many places left. (And many of those roadside sort of fall shed/shops now actually bring stuff in from places anyway, not just what they grow)

Much much better fresh. Those in stores are not, they have been breed for looks and ability to store, not flavour.

Used to be able to get fresh ones from farms out in the hills or down south but not that many places left. (And many of those roadside sort of fall shed/shops now actually bring stuff in from places anyway, not just what they grow)
I just want apples that taste like real apples.

tumblr_inline_n2vlynaOa71qcvzr5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back