Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyril's pretty great sorry guys. :oops:

I don't buy the overrated thing, nicnat cops the same (no s**t) but really it's not their fault the idiots in the commentary box have a case of blue balls watching them play.

Can't imagine anybody not jumping if there was a possibility of picking thyril up.

I don't buy the overrated thing, nicnat cops the same (no s**t) but really it's not their fault the idiots in the commentary box have a case of blue balls watching them play.

Can't imagine anybody not jumping if there was a possibility of picking thyril up.
Yeah this. I Don't know why we constantly try to bring players down, just appreciate the excitement that they bring. Let the commentators say what they will.

Oh god that ad with the toddler eating yogurt, KILL IT WIT FIRE, and all the ******* campaigners who dreamt that up.

So bad as to make you phyiscally ill

Is that the Brownes one? It's kind of clever because it's so annoying with just the kid slurping yogurt that it makes you notice it.

As for Gogglebox I don't know how the hell that show was so successful that they've made another series of it.

Mate what's with the Cyril obsession? You're like the reverse Bruce McAvaney. He's a pretty good player, just accept it lol.

He's overrated. He's an above average small forward, no more, no less. Certainly not deserving of an AA this year, and the hype was probably the major factor he got the NS too.

Chad Wingard does all the flashy things that Rioli does, he also gets 20 disposals and 2.5 goals a game, with less hype.

Nic Nat is different, there's genuine substance to his game and as long as he's doing his job at the ruck contests he's having an impact on the game

Yeah this. I Don't know why we constantly try to bring players down, just appreciate the excitement that they bring. Let the commentators say what they will.

And what should I do for the other three quarters?

The Amazing Race and Survivor are the only two reality shows I like, they're still pretty good quality although you get a bit sick of them after a while.

I also watched Masterchef early on for a couple of series but I'm over that now too.

The Block is the worst, it seems to be on all the time so people must watch it but god knows how, even the ads for it annoy me.

Early Amazing Race and Survivor was good, until the contestants get too meta about 'the game'.
The current season of survivor is really good.
I've tried, the overly ridiculous drama just doesn't resonate with me. I'm not saying they should ban them all and lock you all up but I don't think I can ever enjoy the style personally.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've tried, the overly ridiculous drama just doesn't resonate with me. I'm not saying they should ban them all and lock you all up but I don't think I can ever enjoy the style personally.

It's the only commercial TV I watch.

Chad Wingard does all the flashy things that Rioli does, he also gets 20 disposals and 2.5 goals a game, with less hype.
Not sure about that. Wingard gets plenty of hype, he's more cocky than Rioli too.

And what should I do for the other three quarters?
I don't know, complain about Cyril? ;)

That argument is fun to make though. :D
True. Nic Nat is a bloody good player but it's fun to watch the West Coast flogs bite at the trolls of him. :D

Last edited:
Not sure about that. Wingard gets plenty of hype, he's more cocky than Rioli too.

Still nowhere near Rioli levels, no one gets gooey over his 'clever knock-ons' or creates excuses for why he only averages 12 disposals a game.

I like reality renovation shows mainly because I'm currently renovating my house and it's good to get some ideas. I was into Survivor and The Amazing Race big time in the early days but am over them now.

I don't know, complain about Cyril? ;)

True. Nic Nat is a bloody good player but it's fun to watch the West Cost flogs bite at the trolls of him. :D
Thankfully McGovern eater of worlds came along and I moved my man crush along, you guys can talk about marks all day.

True. Nic Nat is a bloody good player but it's fun to watch the West Coast flogs bite at the trolls of him. :D

Everyone complains that Naitanui doesn't get enough possessions, but he gets plenty for a ruckman. I don't know what that's all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back