Oppo Camp Dangerfield's Gone (Zero tolerance to trolling) - READ THREAD LINKED IN OP BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Cool ya jets there son, no guarantee Crows are gonna match... In fact the Adelaide rag says they may not.

Again, another Geelong supporter that thinks they can pay under value and get a RFA for free. Just re-emphasizing my point.
It's not difficult, to get a RFA for free, pay overs. But that would upset Joel and we can't have that can we

So, when does the 'out of contract crows player with a decision to make' trading period commence, as opposed to the Free Agency trading period? Because surely, if Patrick isn't a Free Agent, then he wouldn't form any part of the equation of the Free Agency trading period, right? :rolleyes:

As soon as we match your offer, if you actually lodge on that is.

SC

Serious question

Why did so many of your supporters actually believe that they would get Paddy for free other than cap space?
Brainwashed by Mahlepi ... They just followed like sheep as he was adamant about what Afc would do even though he had no idea!

I'm sorry? Has Adelaide already matched? Funny, I didn't know that Geelong had already lodged an official offer to Dangerfield.
Afc won't match as gfc won't even bother with an offer as we have you covered.... So you will put your efforts into paying overs to get selwood.

Cool ya jets there son, no guarantee Crows are gonna match... In fact the Adelaide rag says they may not.
That's why Connors has even changed his tune from Afc shouldn't match to what he believe now will be a fair trade.

Time to get your head out of the sand! ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are you so hooked up on matching or not matching?

There is obviously going to be a trade whether we match or not

Yes a trade, something which the majority of Cats fans were convinced was not going to happen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back