WRFL Division 2 - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome back falcon..
BTW, I'm all good. Just been down to Pacco and ran a few laps and did some shadow boxing to keep on my toes. I'm all good, just a bit bored in the off season that's all. Dont listen to Mad Monday, I'm getting an invention order on him as I think his stalking me. Lol
Shadow boxing?? That helped Tucky in mundines undercard!!! Everyone's got a plan till they get punched in the mouth and I hear your public enemy Number 1 at Pacco

Shadow boxing?? That helped Tucky in mundines undercard!!! Everyone's got a plan till they get punched in the mouth and I hear your public enemy Number 1 at Pacco

Maybe Tucky to Pacco is now on the cards. I was in the hospital with him for a few days and his a chance..

Mate I bleed black & red. Go Pacco.

I will reinterate my comments, Mad Monday has no idea of what's happening at Pacco and probably his own club Avondale for what's it's worth.

Maybe Tucky to Pacco is now on the cards. I was in the hospital with him for a few days and his a chance..

I will reinterate my comments, Mad Monday has no idea of what's happening at Pacco and probably his own club Avondale for what's it's worth.
I think you will find mad monday suffers from permanent concussion and is not from Avondale but moves between a few different clubs until blokes get sick of him.
As for Tucky a perfect example of someone who looks good on the pads but different story in the ring

Don't worry about heights sardi gone watch list develop as for pacco caught up with Jamie Dunlop had a beer if they find out who turbo is will join falcon as bBig Footys most wanted

Don't worry about heights sardi gone watch list develop as for pacco caught up with Jamie Dunlop had a beer if they find out who turbo is will join falcon as bBig Footys most wanted

I'm not sure why your posting all your rubbish on the WRFL thread as I'm sure they don't need to read your posts with regards to me.

On Sardi Ghazi it's not good to say these things, as although he might not be the best communicator he did take Avondale to finals in 2013 & 2014 and was the major influence in recruiting there better players into the club. Without him there who knows where they might be. I know the coach before him Chris Johnson couldn't get them to finals, however was more inclined to go with youth. I believe he will do well in the WRFL with Altona and they will be top 3. His a ripper person who does give his all, so let's give him some credit..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure why your posting all your rubbish on the WRFL thread as I'm sure they don't need to read your posts with regards to me.

On Sardi Ghazi it's not good to say these things, as although he might not be the best communicator he did take Avondale to finals in 2013 & 2014 and was the major influence in recruiting there better players into the club. Without him there who knows where they might be. I know the coach before him Chris Johnson couldn't get them to finals, however was more inclined to go with youth. I believe he will do well in the WRFL with Altona and they will be top 3. His a ripper person who does give his all, so let's give him some credit..
Dead set falcon and Lavo magpies could of coached heights to finals with that list

Dead set falcon and Lavo magpies could of coached heights to finals with that list
I've played under Lavo magpies before

Knows his stuff... Played very high level of footy as I'm sure he's told everyone On big footy lol

Has the runs on the board on his footy resume

But.... Is definitely a flog haha

Where's Micks Bar gone???
He will want to be stocked up for Lakes first home game next year
Unbealivable turn out over 60 first sesh 10 to 15 newbies bit running then ball work balls didn't touch the ground a flag will be gracing town centre oval come September.Good to see wingy,Scott Hepburn return lakers are coming

Unbealivable turn out over 60 first sesh 10 to 15 newbies bit running then ball work balls didn't touch the ground a flag will be gracing town centre oval come September.Good to see wingy,Scott Hepburn return lakers are coming
I'm pissed off, bought the young bloke down to get Lakeys autograph and he was a no show!!
Not setting a good example the big recruit no wonder hawthorn gave him the ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back