Mega Thread Trade/Free Agency Open Discussion - RFC Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One mention of "Treloar" and they come a scurrying...
giphy.gif

Yep and this should get rid of a few............

toothbrush.jpg

Honestly don't understand why everyone has their knickers in a knot. He actually plays for Collingwood would you believe, what is he going to say, "Oh yeh we aren't too great right now Richmond have us covered at the moment"? Of course not, he's always going to say his own team is better haha. Y'all need to calm down, means absolutely nothing.

Why mention the quality of richmonds list at all??

You are not 91 Points better then we are. No Team is that much Better then any team.

The 1st Game is Closer to the Difference
That same first game where collingwood were playing out of their skins and we came off 3 straight losses and didnt know whether we were coming or going, that game., Don't flatter yourself dude, for 2 years running now collingwood has folded like a pack of cards when the whips are crackin in the second half of seasons, easy to be May premiers, just ask essendon.

Maybe Eddie lied to Treloar about Swannie and Cloke and told him they were both 23 and going to be around for the tilt for the flag.

Regardless we dodged a bullet IMO as we don't want someone who doesn't want to be there.

Shades of Buckley showing, with both Aish and Treloar going to Collingwood because of their chances.

I'd buy eveyone in the pub drinks to see you guys smash the living daylights out of Collingwood next year. Go you good things, what a stupid thing to say from Adam. Fair enough to comment on your own club's list, but to put down another one is just dumb.

So much offended? there are 5 posts about it you tool.

We dont give a f**k about what that runt had to say, all we have to say is 91 :)
The year after we won the flag. I was born that year. Good year is 91.

Shades of Buckley showing, with both Aish and Treloar going to Collingwood because of their chances.

I'd buy eveyone in the pub drinks to see you guys smash the living daylights out of Collingwood next year. Go you good things, what a stupid thing to say from Adam. Fair enough to comment on your own club's list, but to put down another one is just dumb.
Been drinking Eddie's bathwater by the looks of things

I'd buy you a beer if your right on that count :D

Honestly don't understand why everyone has their knickers in a knot. He actually plays for Collingwood would you believe, what is he going to say, "Oh yeh we aren't too great right now Richmond have us covered at the moment"? Of course not, he's always going to say his own team is better haha. Y'all need to calm down, means absolutely nothing.

Beams said Lions had a Better List the Us.

Yeah - Not True. Not going to Bag the team his plays for.

I say our Lists are about the Same. Yes I know you Destroyed us by 91pts in our Last Meeting.

We have more players his Age and that is Coming Thru then you Guys have

I say our Lists are about the Same. Yes I know you Destroyed us by 91pts in our Last Meeting.

In hindsight he shouldn't have mentioned Richmond at all actually. Bring on Round 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well Lions have no Chance at all.

Lions Fans have to get over the Beams Trade:rolleyes:

There really isn't much for you to back this up with, we were comfortably a better side in 2015, and just because you have a younger list doesn't mean everything is going to just magically happen. We currently have a better list until you prove otherwise

Collingwood have 21 players on their senior list under 25 next year
Richmond have 20 player on their senior list under 25 next year

Given the draft is still to come and we still have our 1st round pick, there's a fair chance we'll pick up more kids than Collingwood this year also
So yeah massive difference there

Collingwood has more players 28 and over too, 8 to 5 so more approaching retirement

There really isn't much for you to back this up with, we were comfortably a better side in 2015, and just because you have a younger list doesn't mean everything is going to just magically happen. We currently have a better list until you prove otherwise

Well Then you just have to takes then Treloar thinks we have a Better List and Rather play for us

15 wins to 10
123% to 106%
5th vs 12th (or 7th vs 12th after finals)
2-0 head to head with a 91 point win in the most recent one

Media hype is the only reason Collingwood gets compared to Richmond. Most people would consider the clubs to be in similar positions on the ladder despite them being a mile behind. Pretty funny really.

15 wins to 10
123% to 106%
5th vs 12th (or 7th vs 12th after finals)
2-0 head to head with a 91 point win in the most recent one

Media hype is the only reason Collingwood gets compared to Richmond. Most people would consider the clubs to be in similar positions on the ladder despite them being a mile behind. Pretty funny really.
Saw somewhere that we also currently have the exact same average age, 23.8 or something, and considering we have more list spots to fill we will probably be younger once the draft is over

Geez wouldn't he feel a little silly in Rd 2 if Jacob Townsend shut him down and then laid one of his massive tackles on him to rub salt into the wound.

One thing I have noticed though is a lot of other clubs underrate our young players coming through and think that our development program is still as poor as it was back when we had no full time staff in the roles.

CEllis will be silk for us
Drummond has potential to be a regular player
Big Reece McKenzie I think will be a massive power forward of the comp soon, unfortunately stuck behind Vickery/Griffiths
Menadue will be our Isaac Smith IMO
Lennon will be a regular this season and is all class.

That's only a few, now not everyone will make it but they have all shown that they can play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back