Game Day 2015 Draft Night Madness Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So I like the sounds of Bonner but Balic was the more talked up prospect right? Any thoughts as to why we went Bonner over Balic?

Bonner a better player than Balic. Balics stocks dropped as the year went on. I like him, hes got scope for improvement but a fair chance he doesnt improve on what he needs to (slow with the ball, lacks footy nous).

Bonner a good size, incredible kick. Needs to be more physical. But we just picked the best ball user in the draft.

i really dislike when people pronounce SANFL like its a word. its not a word. how hard is it to say each letter S A N F L. takes like 2 seconds longer and doesnt sound shithouse
sanfl sounding shithouse is just linguistic justice

To the more knowledged how do you rate our draft out of 10?
Talent: 6/10
Talent for picks used: 9/10
Needs addressed: 5/10
BangHeadAgainstWall-osity: 1/10
Risk of Injuries Affecting Future Performance: Moderate
MakeCrowsLookDumbliness: 6/10

i really dislike when people pronounce SANFL like its a word. its not a word. how hard is it to say each letter S A N F L. takes like 2 seconds longer and doesnt sound shithouse
How about A F L S A?

Bonner a better player than Balic. Balics stocks dropped as the year went on. I like him, hes got scope for improvement but a fair chance he doesnt improve on what he needs to (slow with the ball, lacks footy nous).

Bonner a good size, incredible kick. Needs to be more physical. But we just picked the best ball user in the draft.
Well we sure need some good ball users considering our skills last year.

So you dont have to use pick on upgrade anymore??

The pick we passed is automatically allocated to Gray as our third pick.

We have a space clear for a PSD pick now or keep it clear for a rookie upgrade at the start of 2016.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The pick we passed is automatically allocated to Gray as our third pick.

We have a space clear for a PSD pick now or keep it clear for a rookie upgrade at the start of 2016.

Thanks FF, I get it now...

Hinkley Dink is on double crow now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back