Game Day 2015 Draft Night Madness Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Portia

#DrewBlood
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog Port Adelaide - Jesse Palmer Player Sponsor 2017 Podcaster Port Adelaide - Riley Bonner Player Sponsor 2016 Port Adelaide - Brendon AhChee Player Sponsor 2014 Port Adelaide - Jarrad Redden Player Sponsor 2014 Port Adelaide - Matthew Broadbent Player Sponsor 2013 Port Adelaide - Captains Club 2012 Sponsor Port Adelaide - John Butcher 2012 Player Sponsor
Oct 7, 2001
Fragile bastion of liberalism
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Muckbuckle Dolmens
This thread is for just going ******* bunta with excitement or horror as is appropriate.

To get you properly psyched up, here's a present designed to maximise ambivalence.

So does anyone think we'll pick a South Aussie this year?

Also, I'm really hoping against Morgan and O'Kearney

I think we'll all get excited seeing Luke Partington there at our pick, only to overlook him for some no name Academy player

We already had a `the tragedy of Melbourne boys going interstate' before the draft started!

AFL.com.au Draft Tracker said:
6.22PM: THE UNCERTAINTY OF IT ALL
Interesting point made by Brad Johnson on the Fox Footy telecast. A Western Jets player in the TAC Cup, he was fortunate to be drafted by the club he supported, the Western Bulldogs, located just 20 minutes from home. Some of the young men in the room tonight, will be moving across the country. The boys thenelves are usually just thrilled to be picked, but some of the mums on the other hand, find thsat really tough. And how can you blame them?

Incidentally, how long has it been since the Western Jets had a quality player come through?

The best evidence that zoning won't work IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Incidentally, how long has it been since the Western Jets had a quality player come through?

The best evidence that zoning won't work IMO.

I legit thought they'd been wound up a la the Sale Sabres

There's a webcast of the radio? I'm lstening to SEN

There's a webcast of the radio? I'm lstening to SEN

There is radio streaming, just wondering if they'd do video again this year because it's essentially a giant screen.

Carlton almost lose one #1 draft pick with a mispronounced German surname (Kreuzer) and picks up another (Weitering). Depth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back