Game Day 2015 Draft Night Madness Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

brad johnson has said nothing about any of the player's football ability, what type of player they are, how good they are, strengths/weaknesses.

its just really vague statements such as

"he would be over the moon"
"forge his own journey"
"how exciting is it for him and his family"

and brenton sanderson really rates everyone.

brad johnson has said nothing about any of the player's football ability, what type of player they are, how good they are, strengths/weaknesses.

its just really vague statements such as

"he would be over the moon"
"forge his own journey"
"how exciting is it for him and his family"

and brenton sanderson really rates everyone.

Sanderson is apprentice Sheehan.

Do agree. High pick, but I guess they had no lower with which to take him.
Yeah but whose fault is that.

They look like total ******* dills given the amount of freeflowing pick for pick trades there were in trade period...the odds of anyone else rating Doedee that highly were miniscule, and they could've got some value trading down the order.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They look like total ******* dills given the amount of freeflowing pick for pick trades there were in trade period...the odds of anyone else rating Doedee that highly were miniscule, and they could've got some value trading down the order.
That's a good point.

I mean I'll go on record here, I reckon you'd pick Bonner over Doedee any day of the week

exactly right. the phantom guys had him potentially going to the cats, that's pick 65 or later.
even if he does become a descent player they paid way overs for him and for a club that had no first round picks recently just burnt a top 20 pick

Especially as they pulled that stunt themselves last year so know the value.

Doedee looks alright. Good agility, very smart. Might be early, but he looks a player.
Yea as much as I like to take the pee's he looks like a good reader of the play and takes a nice catch too

Brilliantly put Portia

To the more knowledged how do you rate our draft out of 10?
From the sounds of it the Club rate the draft in isolation fairly well but, if we are to make a true comparison against others, I think we need to include the draftees in which case we are up near the top of the tree for sure.
upload_2015-11-24_21-29-45.png

Lol Doedee thread up to 20 pages

We needed to add some outside pace and footskills after Polec and whites injuries.

We did that.

Im stoked with some of the depth we have ...

Mids - ahchee smgray young

Outside runners -'Amon hoon Oshea bonner Johnson

Defenders - clurey Austin Howard

Rucks - frampton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back