The Official Week 5 Thread...Brainless short people welcome.

What is the Greatest Frontcourt Ever Assembled?

• Carmelo / Amar'e / Tyson Chandler / Landry Fields

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Carmelo / Amar'e / Air Bargs / Samuel Dalembert

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Carmelo / Porzingis / Robin Lopez / Lou Amundson

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

John Wall is no where near the form that got him in the All Star team. Struggling big time with turnovers

Yep, five per game is way too many for a player of his quality.

Mentioned in the season preview that it might be a consequence of the clogged toilet, although you're playing quicker this year.

I doubt anyone is tuning into this but 40-33 after one, both teams have turned a blind eye to defence and it's very aesthetic basketball out there. Gay looks like George Gervin.

I'm in for the time being, looks like a crazy game.

Disappointing lack of Boogie.

Washington 1/14 FG made. and now Charlotte on a 18-0 run. BRUH
I've tuned in since the Kings game is at halftime, really big capitulation much like us the other night.
Hornets dribble penetration has killed you and it's like a repeat of Tuesday, Hornets can gather some serious momentum with Kemba getting hot.

John Wall that is not the time or place for a behind the back pass, don't get shitty with Gortat for being caught off guard as he's double teamed.
Wizards have missed about eighteen shots in a row!

Washington up at 3QTR time.
Check the score near the end of the game. 24-4 quarter so far ha!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've tuned in since the Kings game is at halftime, really big capitulation much like us the other night.
Hornets dribble penetration has killed you and it's like a repeat of Tuesday, Hornets can gather some serious momentum with Kemba getting hot.
Hardly the dribble penetration, more so the absolute brick shooting from us. Just resort to wishful perimeter shooting. No one in the paint and Jefferson just cleans up. Pathetic effort. Wall is a shadow of his best and Porter seriously needs to practice his own shooting. Struggling big time without a suitable forward.

I'm in for the time being, looks like a crazy game.

Disappointing lack of Boogie.
Offensively we're picking up the slack far better than the six game stretch he missed earlier in the season, Rondo really brings others into it and with McLemore being aggressive we can generally find a cutting option as a last resort so we're putting up better shots than I expected.
Defensively and on the boards we're not the same team, Milwaukee is flying in for offensive rebounds and we can't really stop them, Henson is reminding me how much I wanted him back in 2013 for his ability at both ends.

5 pts in a quarter. Surely thats one of the worst in modern era?
  • Fewest points in a quarter
  • 2 by the Dallas Mavericks at the Los Angeles Lakers on April 6, 1997
  • 2 by the Golden State Warriors vs. the Toronto Raptors on February 8, 2004

Back