No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 33 - WHERE BACON AND EGGS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Esky on the lawn mower , started with 1/2 doz just in case I struck a hurdle . Visitors calling in , 3 refills and 3 hours later I feel great . Tipping the doc wouldn't approve but **** him he said you need to do about 10klms a week and not in the car or on the motorbike no mention of doing the lawns 6 times in 3 hours .
Alcohol fuelled lawnmower, hey?

Daughter and Grand daughter dropped in for a quick visit.Went for a walk afterwards,Do the usual stuff leave the backdoor open,lock the front(hate carrying keys when walking),Get home go to open screen door,Hmmm its locked.It then clicked,Grand daughter is old enough to escape,Daughter is blonde enough not to tell me she locked the screen door.Anyway was always planning to get some new fly screen.:D

Aussies win!

Walking-like-a-boss-GIF.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's pretty normal. People wouldn't even think about pinching stuff here

Acquaintance lost her handbag or wallet or something over there a while ago. The finder returned it to her hotel. The desk staff looked at her funny when she checked to see if the contents were all there. They were, of course.

i bought kfc on the way home from work the other night, got through 7 pieces while driving, i was a mess, the steering wheel was so greasy i should have crashed, left the last 5 pieces in the car overnight so the missus wouldnt find out and ate them the next day out the front of my neighbours house like a wild rat

i bought kfc on the way home from work the other night, got through 7 pieces while driving, i was a mess, the steering wheel was so greasy i should have crashed, left the last 5 pieces in the car overnight so the missus wouldnt find out and ate them the next day out the front of my neighbours house like a wild rat

200_s.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back