WRFL Division 2 - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha is this what you have to throw down? The fact I never tried, Shoulda woulda coulda, I'm living with that, not your problem. Yarraville (my home club) albion (to taste success) Laverton (to play with mates) yarraville (to win a flag) west (to wind down, and pinch a flag) and I paid to play. Was never a big fish at best, I enjoyed footy. Sorry for not being just a gun div2 footballer mercenary, but I had other interests in life. But, This cuts really deep. As for your beef with the others, there's a lot of animosity that's been held onto that's for sure. And for the record, if that proposition was for me too, my army won't deal with petty shit, as you'd know, and cloughy has too many cameras, not to mention it's the local blue boys watering hole. :rolleyes:
You throw these tough comments out repeatedly...
My army
Cctv
Boys in blue
Spare us thommo you've never been a fighter so don't pretend you are one now with your new associations

Haha you've claimed this numerous times. So I haven't snipe red or King hit anyone in your presence, nor done a little ju Jitsu down at hoppers, or attacked blokes on the footy field. And how many times have you seen me leg it? You have an imagination lead by assumption. You always have. You've got more skeletons in your closet than me big fella, I assure you. You may see what appears to be, but never experience what it is. How personal do you want to get? I've got nothing to lose.
Tough comments? They aren't tough, or a threat, just common sense, and known facts. I don't need to pretend. I sleep at night quite well.
New associations? Shows how much you do really know. Just stay in your little world, it's the best thing for you. Just saying.
I to have watched Sons of Anarchy and quite enjoyed it but don't feel the need to post like a character.
Good night

I am very sure falcon is not who you are thinking it is... The bloke can't put two words together in a social setting, thinks the world is full of conspiracy theories, went to a white supremacist rally with old mate Micka L and knows nothing about anyone else in the league. The bloke is socially inept. Loves a keyboard sure, can burn and effigy of a former coach but this is not him... Keep digging

And falcon... Out of interest you've never really had a crack at me in here so have I met you? If so when did you last see me? I live in Sanctuary Lakes so I'm intrigued as to your knowledge of the WRFL but if you were MK as all think you are you would have really let loose on me because let's be honest you are outthere in terms or normal!

Weapons - alike
Evo - never in the mix
Ritchie - warm
Smackas - warmer
Kennedy - not even close

Anyway, cloughy's beers were cold, and good to see some old heads still at the Mona. :thumbsu:

The falcon mystery continues.

Weapons - alike
Evo - never in the mix
Ritchie - warm
Smackas - warmer
Kennedy - not even close

Anyway, cloughy's beers were cold, and good to see some old heads still at the Mona. :thumbsu:

The falcon mystery continues.

Back firmly to square one Thommo

Falcon has been awfully quiet today!

I wonder if he actually showed up to the Mona today and slipped under Tip Top and his merry men's radar!

Popcorn sales were also down. It didn't draw the crowd I expected!

Falcon has been awfully quiet today!

I wonder if he actually showed up to the Mona today and slipped under Tip Top and his merry men's radar!

Popcorn sales were also down. It didn't draw the crowd I expected!

No popcorn required, falcon must've got held up. Lucky they still put on a wicked Parma. Seen a few known faces, spent all afternoon there having a few beers, and a yarn about footy, reminiscing, connected some dots, talked about the weather, and life. Lucky I live in the next street, the others traveled from afar. All in all, It was a good day :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And falcon... Out of interest you've never really had a crack at me in here so have I met you? If so when did you last see me? I live in Sanctuary Lakes so I'm intrigued as to your knowledge of the WRFL but if you were MK as all think you are you would have really let loose on me because let's be honest you are outthere in terms or normal!
Have met you a few times through mutual friends, you seem like a decent bloke although you pulled the wrong rein when thinking you could change the culture of a club so deeply ingrained in mediocrity and ran by people with no vision or ambition.
You don't deserve the attacks those bloke let fly with.
And we have a common interest a mutual hatred of Karim

Have met you a few times through mutual friends, you seem like a decent bloke although you pulled the wrong rein when thinking you could change the culture of a club so deeply ingrained in mediocrity and ran by people with no vision or ambition.
You don't deserve the attacks those bloke let fly with.
And we have a common interest a mutual hatred of Karim

To bad u don't know me or have ever met me ha?
I know who u are buddy and where u get ur info from.. An IP address can tell you a lot..
I won't embarrass you on here but pretty sad a bloke your age needs to hide behind a user name, as much as I give Justin crap must admit at least he man enough to say the things he does with out hiding.
Your a coward and soon the footy world will know who u are.

Ps: I won't expose you just yet so don't stress but feel free to expose ur self b4 I eventually do

To bad u don't know me or have ever met me ha?
I know who u are buddy and where u get ur info from.. An IP address can tell you a lot..
I won't embarrass you on here but pretty sad a bloke your age needs to hide behind a user name, as much as I give Justin crap must admit at least he man enough to say the things he does with out hiding.
Your a coward and soon the footy world will know who u are.

Ps: I won't expose you just yet so don't stress but feel free to expose ur self b4 I eventually do
I like the guy

Only close to one of the 5 and that's the bald dark skinned one

Haha Ritchie and kenna both have the same hair dresser and go to the same beach obviously, unfortunately they are old news. You know I'm well aware of who you are. Shocked? Yes very, disappointed? I actually am, I expected it to be numerous others. A slight let down. Amused? Only by the fact you looked silly yesterday. And I'm not remotely offended as you haven't told me anything I don't already know, and you're no threat to me in the slightest. Lol however, very well played. And the answer was right under our noses all along. After a royal commission, it wasn't rocket science. I would never have made a good cop that's for sure.
Anyway, I know there's an abundance of blokes waiting for me to give you up. It's only a matter of who does first. Haha and bigfooty will be back to boring banter again. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back