T20I 2021 T20 World Cup Final - Australia v New Zealand 14 Nov 1am AEDT Congratulations Australia!

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

And NZ for knocking out Eng and Ind.

Its why there such are such a likeable team.

They knock out the heavyweights for us so we can then pounce of them in the final.

Until the kiwis beat us in a major tournament final or a test series they will have that asterisk over their head they cant beat Australia when it counts.

Ironically they probably have a better record against the powerhouse India then what we do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Realistically Marsh has far too good a rig to not deliver when it mattered most.

Bloody happy for him, probably the most maligned athlete in the country, let alone cricketer, although Ben Simmons has probably swooped that crown now.

How soft are you? It didn’t change the result. Let them celebrate.
It's only a tiny thing but it looked little boorish

Just needed to wait one second

NZ wouldn't run out onto the field early (because they wouldn't win... :p ). We just lack grace at times.

Don't remember players ever doing it, no big issue but maybe once we can be a little humble in victory and respect the opposition.

It's a t20 thing. I've often pondered why this celebration doesnt translate into F50 and tests. I can only surmise that its the excitement and quick fire nature of the game that lends itself to unbridled emotions resulting in quick sprints onto the field etc. Whereas in F50 and Tests the players are in the stands

It's a t20 thing. I've often pondered why this celebration doesnt translate into F50 and tests. I can only surmise that its the excitement and quick fire nature of the game that lends itself to unbridled emotions resulting in quick sprints onto the field etc. Whereas in F50 and Tests the players are in the stands

Yeah like I said it's no big deal, but if an opposition team did that after defeating us in a final i'm sure a few on here would complain.

I guess there's no excuses for not taking this format seriously anymore. Aussies are notoriously slow on the uptake!

Well done to the boys! Wouldn't have put a cent on them to win at the start of the tournament given recent form. All clicked when it mattered. That Agar over Marsh call against Eng looks even more ridiculous now.

Back