Game Day Kochie's swans vs the white noise power!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am not emotionally invested at all. I don't care if we lose because I know this season is amounting to nothing but a sacking and equally I don't care if we win because I know it'll just be a false dawn on the way to said sacking. It's all just whatever going through the motions watching like a zombie to me.
Same. Any joy of winning is cancelled out by the real need of having another week of heat on the club. So what ever.

Recently i went to a Collingwood match as a neutral and i saw how their supporters were so emotionally invested, nervous, happy etc etc. I was like..wow, that's right, that's what it used to be like. Totally foreign now for many of us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2015, night before Phil Walsh died.

“Jay Schulz steals a yard on his marker and leads to the pocket… and the pass is wayward and skids harmlessly out of bounds for a boundary throw-in”

Lade and Hinkley slap hands in the coaches box

For what it’s worth, it is a stunning night for football in Sydney.

A bit of a breeze, which will probably favour the Paddington end, but it’s always a bit blustery and random at the SCG.

So… at what point do I tell the pregnant Sydney supporting Mrs B that we are sitting with the Port Adelaide cheer squad?

Good luck Port board. I’ve been admiring the cohesion amongst you lot from afar all week. The solidarity in what you all want is spectacular. Never before have I witness oppo supporters wanting us to win hahaha. All the best in a replacement for Ken and I hope it happens sooner rather than later.

Are we carbon neutral yet?
Was watching a soccer game in the morning, and in the bottom corner it popped up saying "This has been a carbon neutral production".

I will forever straight away think about this board now.

DBJ SUB HAHAHAHA

Hinkley selecting his sub against Sydney:

scary-movie-scary-movie-banana.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back