Preview Changes and pre match discussion vs Gold Coast - thank f***ing Christ it's over

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you know that if you add up the IQs of all the North supporters and all the Eagles supporters, you arrive at pretty much the same number.

This took me a minute to work out which means we can eliminate three West Coast fans.

Seriously WTF is wrong with you campaigners wanting the boys to lose, really does my head in, we need to win games and we need to get behind the boys and cheer them on to wins! Go Roos hope we win this weekend and stick up the franchise that could have been us, don’t forget 2007 let’s keep on keeping North South 👊

Remember 2017 I think it was when we beat Brisbane in the last round to avoid the spoon and everyone was shirty we missed pick 1.

And instead got some LDU dud at 4 instead?

No matter if we win or lose it looks like we're getting two top 3 picks.

And we'll almost certainly trade up for Reid regardless.

Seriously WTF is wrong with you campaigners wanting the boys to lose, really does my head in, we need to win games and we need to get behind the boys and cheer them on to wins! Go Roos hope we win this weekend and stick up the franchise that could have been us, don’t forget 2007 let’s keep on keeping North South 👊

We're up to twenty losses in a row and I don't want to find out how far that can extend next year.

I'm flying out for this one. Was hoping for a win to end season on high but now wce have surprised us all would prefer to lose I suppose.

Anyone know if now crowds have dropped can u sit in a seat without paying to upgrade.
You'd be a chance to have the whole stadium to yourself.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

20 losses in a row who cares we may as well lose this one and get Reid. Don't say that often but am at the point where I'd take Reid over a win. Winning a dead rubber against a checked out/ s**t team with added injuries means stuff all for our development.

Howe and Turner to be best on for GC and seal the #1 draft pick. Thanks for your services lads.

20 losses in a row who cares we may as well lose this one and get Reid. Don't say that often but am at the point where I'd take Reid over a win. Winning a dead rubber against a checked out/ s**t team with added injuries means stuff all for our development.

Howe and Turner to be best on for GC and seal the #1 draft pick. Thanks for your services lads.
Nah. Team's broken. A win for us at the moment is worth seven for another team. We'll see how it pans out though. I'm usually exceedingly pessimistic about our chances and I've got a weird feeling about this one

Nah. Team's broken. A win for us at the moment is worth seven for another team. We'll see how it pans out though. I'm usually exceedingly pessimistic about our chances and I've got a weird feeling about this one
If you’re in your late fifties plus that ‘weird felling’ is usually urine 😟

God damn it’d be tough on the boys running out this week. Sick of losing as much as anyone, but when you’ve got not only pick 1, but 1 and 2 on the line…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’ve lost 20 games in a row with a much better team - stop worrying we’re no chance this week.
They have all their mids and defenders in - so we’ll get run off our feet and their small forwards will kick 10 between them.

Coach Sissy Rose (my Little dachsador girl)
resized_20210507_204521-jpeg.1361219

barks the following...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back