Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Fighting Furies v Dragons FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine letting serial_thrilla take credit for my captaincy, serial_thrilla wasn't capable of recruiting anyone outside the Freo board and he wasn't able to create a harmonious environment like my good self.

He is just you but slightly smarter.

You just can't get serial_thrilla out of your head can you? I bet you're seeing serial_thrilla avatars everywhere now you're so obsessed

You are like an annoying little fly that just doesn't go away aren't you?

Has anyone ever thought to ask who the Furies are fighting?

What sort of name is big_icky? are you Greenery's 'big recruit' for this season?

What sort of name is big_icky? are you Greenery's 'big recruit' for this season?
It's Fry mate, not fly. Don't your parents let you watch PG shows down in their basement?

I am way more unhinged than him, how dare you forget my best and most defining trait.

What sort of name is big_icky? are you @Greenery's 'big recruit' for this season?
game of thrones fire GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huh?

OHHHH yeah, almost forgot about that.

WHy don't you ask your captain? Greenery tell him
big_icky naturaldumbarse lost an avatar bet with me, as per the terms of the best he had to don a belle Delphine avatar for one season (don't google that) but he refused

What a bitch

big_icky naturaldumbarse lost an avatar bet with me, as per the terms of the best he had to don a belle Delphine avatar for one season (don't google that) but he refused

What a bitch

Reason being was that I rather have the welch badge than ever be lowered to your standards.

and Greeney was somehow even more unhinged then.

Reason being was that I rather have the welch badge than ever be lowered to your standards.

and Greeney was somehow even more unhinged then.
An SFA season goes pretty quick though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back