Dirty Players who display malicious intent?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

F**k me, the "malice" of this is grossly overstated. The ball is on the ground, and Goodes makes a lunging attempt to toe poke it away from Gibson. Trying to keep his feet, earn his team the ball, and preserve his own safety. They both arrive at the ball to contest at the same time. Might have earnt Goodes some tough guy points, but going in head first (right into Gibson's knees, most likely) would have just been stupid.

Not when you have priors

I think Judd is probably the dirtiest player going around at the moment. Cant think of anyone genuinely dirty and malicious other than him!
Will Minson using the prone Keiran Jack's calf for step aerobics practise deserves an honorary mention. Something not right with that guy's head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even Glassy I think when it first happened. But come on mate, get stuck into him. At least dickhead Dermie would lay a few hits into him. What Hall did warranted a Dale Kickett like response.[/QUOTE
Barry Hall can go a bit mate don't you know that? everyone in the AFL knows that which is why nobody wanted to really engage him in a fight after the Staker incident. The guy is and was intimidating and at that moment was probably in angry mode, do you really want to go over and push more of his buttons?, the only blokes that would have a go back would be guys who fancy themselves as a goer themselves aka the pushup.

he knocked out Jason Winderlinch from esendon twice
the second time, was in the game was what sparked lloyd to take out Brad Sewell, old Brown and hawthorn didn't like the taste of their own medicine,

Yes, Lloyd definitely deserves a mention in this thread. Takes out a player who only ever had eyes for the ball, and you try to blame it on Brown? I also recall Lloyd taking the field with a weapon strapped to his forearm, and then proceed to hit Hawthorn players on the noggin with it. Gutless tool who liked taking out others when they had their head over the ball. Finished his career suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back