Religion Australian Muslims leaving to fight in the Middle East

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mass murderers who've joyfully and publicly paraded human heads and otherwise gloated of their atrocities against civilians and other innocents and of their intention to commit further mass murders in Australian soil. The fact that you miss this crucial point is staggering and shameless. Exactly why I made the point in the first place.
What crucial point?
You were advocating the killing of these men in cold blood. As I said, that sounds like the kind of thing ISIS would do.

If you had it your way we'd all be apologising for being white

Nah, but I'd make it compulsory for muffins like you to be lobotomised.

sitting around the campfire burning bibles and fasting on a month to month basis.

Yes.

And Korans and any other "holy" book you care to mention.

What exactly is being done (that you support, mind you)?

We are issuing arrest warrants, doing due diligence on those doing this stupidity overseas, changing laws to accommodate charging these idiots etc, etc

Funnily enough I don't support what these people are doing.

What I would like to see is Australian IDF soldiers copping the same treatment when they return from fighting in Israel.

Nah, but I'd make it compulsory for muffins like you to be lobotomised.

Yes.

And Korans and any other "holy" book you care to mention.

We are issuing arrest warrants, doing due diligence on those doing this stupidity overseas, changing laws to accommodate charging these idiots etc, etc

Funnily enough I don't support what these people are doing.

What I would like to see is Australian IDF soldiers copping the same treatment when they return from fighting in Israel.
numpy does what numpy can

Care to dispute anything as written?
Whenever something the left disagrees with...Bolt...Murdoch Media...etc. Shows blind loyalty to their ideology and never willing to look at other facts.
It's like the left in USA going FOX NEWS!!!!11 FASCIST MEDIA! At least leftist news corps like MSNBC are privatized...Unlike 'our' ABC.

Whenever something the left disagrees with...Bolt...Murdoch Media...etc. Shows blind loyalty to their ideology and never willing to look at other facts.
It's like the left in USA going FOX NEWS!!!!11 FASCIST MEDIA! At least leftist news corps like MSNBC are privatized...Unlike 'our' ABC.

It's like you couldn't dispute my disputation.

ideology and fealty to, for the right, should be like Godel's incompleteness theorem

this theory cannot be proven

(Log in to remove this ad.)

keynes? was he?

Yes, very much so. Conveniently given a free pass as lefties love him. Just like we don't mention how much the Fabians were enamoured with eugenics

"[Jews] have in them deep-rooted instincts that are antagonistic and therefore repulsive to the European, and their presence among us is a living example of the insurmountable difficulties that exist in merging race characteristics, in making cats love dogs …
It is not agreeable to see civilization so under the ugly thumbs of its impure Jews who have all the money and the power and brains"

How can it be cold blood if these animals have sworn to commit terror on our society?

true its hot blooded irrational thinking driving it rather then methodical cold blooded murder.

you want to kill people based on what they say? sounds like communism to me.

true its hot blooded irrational thinking driving it rather then methodical cold blooded murder.

you want to kill people based on what they say? sounds like communism to me.

Based on what they say, and the severed heads being held up for the camera like Tuesday night indoor cricket comp trophies I suppose.

Based on what they say, and the severed heads being held up for the camera like Tuesday night indoor cricket comp trophies I suppose.

first what they have said is a threat and that's it i'm sure it falls under sedition so we can charge them with that and i'm pretty sure bringing back the death penalty for making threats is more the a bit nut's should we start killing anyone who speaks ill of our ******* prime minister?

now the severed heads is a different story entirely, you see that's murder. In this country if we find enough evidence to satisfy a judge that a person should be delivered to foreign nation for trial we have that ability it's written into law.
yet you want to summarily execute them instead of arresting them and handing them over the authorities in whatever country they were in when they committed those crimes?

me i like this country the way it is run now we have a system in place to deal with offenders and i don't want to see it compromised because your scared of a few nutters, they haven't committed any crimes in aus (Except probably sedition) and i believe it's a reprehensible to throw 113 years of the rule of law out the window and start executing citizens who haven't done anything in this country other then fail at being a human.

if we start just killing people based on what they might do how are we any better then shitty countries like Iran or the US?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back