2014 non Freo games

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the ladder currently stands, 5 v 8, Freo v Collywobbles at Subi in week one of the finals. I like those odds.

But the odds I like better are the Pussies v Freo at Skilled ;)

Everything going wrong for the pies though. They deadset have a massive injury list now. However it would be funny if hawks rested a load and pies won to keep WC out

As much as I want to finish 4th, I could handle 5th as don't think we will we will beat Sydney in Sydney.

Assuming the following top 8:

1. Sydney
2. Hawthorn
3. Geelong
4. Port
5. Fremantle
6. North
7. Essendon
8. West Coast

First week - Freo vs West Coast at Subiaco - Freo with its best 22 and Fyfe and Barlow back for what should be a thumping of West Coast.
Second week - Freo vs Port at Adelaide Oval - Port back after travelling to Sydney to play a fully fit Freo side that had an easy win.
Third week - Freo vs Hawthorn at MCG - our chance for redemption. We convincingly beat Hawthorn in round 21 and could do so again.
Fourth week - Freo vs Sydney in grand final at MCG.

As much as I want to finish 4th, I could handle 5th as don't think we will we will beat Sydney in Sydney.

Assuming the following top 8:

1. Sydney
2. Hawthorn
3. Geelong
4. Port
5. Fremantle
6. North
7. Essendon
8. West Coast

First week - Freo vs West Coast at Subiaco - Freo with its best 22 and Fyfe and Barlow back for what should be a thumping of West Coast.
Second week - Freo vs Port at Adelaide Oval - Port back after travelling to Sydney to play a fully fit Freo side that had an easy win.
Third week - Freo vs Hawthorn at MCG - our chance for redemption. We convincingly beat Hawthorn in round 21 and could do so again.
Fourth week - Freo vs Sydney in grand final at MCG.

I disagree. I think we can take sydney. However for some reason I think WC night do us

What's this defeatism in conceding 4th spot to Port? We can beat any team with our A game. we can beat Port next week. They aren't suddenly a bunch of supermen because Carlton couldn't be arsed showing up last night.

As for finals against West Coast. I'd prefer they miss the 8 every year so we never meet them in a final.

Hard to read Port. Sure they had their slump but when they're on they are bloody good. If everything goes to plan Sydney will be facing a battle hardened Freo thirsty for blood

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide are really annoying me with their insistence on playing an obviously injured Dangerfield. Last week he hyperextended his knee just kicking the ball and still played out the game with it strapped. This week he kicked most on his left foot because he obviously doesn't trust his right knee. How's he going to win the GF sprint now??

Poor Collingwood have 4 positions to fill next week & only 5 healthy players. So next week we should know who their worst player is.

Shits me how the commentators don't condemn the diving. It's such a "tough guy" crew so why not rubbish that sort of stuff. It's okay to use homophobic slurs but not slandering the actual soft BS corroding the game
Exactly.
'Oh they milked those two'
No, they downright cheated.

Shits me how the commentators don't condemn the diving. It's such a "tough guy" crew so why not rubbish that sort of stuff. It's okay to use homophobic slurs but not slandering the actual soft BS corroding the game
They just compared Bartell to Lindsay Thomas, so that's your condemnation there.

Dirty play by Selwood. Didn't like the crunching tackle from Roughhead, so went all Boomer on him and put his elbow in his throat. Nothing from the umpires of course, they seem intent on guiding Geelong into the best position for the finals.

Dirty play by Selwood. Didn't like the crunching tackle from Roughhead, so went all Boomer on him and put his elbow in his throat. Nothing from the umpires of course, they seem intent on guiding Geelong into the best position for the finals.
Insufficient force.
Otherwise known as the Geelong rule.

My other half is a gentle mild nurse who is at peace with most things that float around this universe but even she thinks Selwood is a dirty cheating filthy lowlife dogs do do who should be banned from setting foot on any footy ground in Oz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back