Game Day Round 23: Adelaide v St Kilda (Farewell Truck)

Remove this Banner Ad

if matt is subbed on with 10 minutes to go in the last quarter and expected to have 25 disposals no s**t he's not going tk be able to have an impact

Those selections alone are almost a sackable offence. Disregarding the number of other things you have to momumentally **** up to miss the finals four times in five years.

Everybody's doing a great job!

*Miss finals 4 times in 5 years.
*Miss first and second round draft picks 2 out of the last 3 years.
*Manage to consistently run at a loss with horrible crowd drop offs and use the excuse that your CEO can't be offloaded for his actions because he's in the midst of finalising the most important move in the clubs history to a new oval and establishing the new stadium deal that will fix our woes.
*CEO finalises stadium deal, crowds are up and yet we're still poised to make f*ck all because we apparently did a rubbish job on the previously mentioned stadium deal.
*Re-signing absolute plodders on 4 year contracts.
*Re-signing rubbish veterans on 2 year deals.
*Have no apparent gameplan and manage to lose control of your own destiny by completely folding like a pack of cards at home on numerous occasions.
*Be knocked out of the finals race and go in with the oldest lineup of the season full of veteran players.

Seriously, could the last person out close the door and turn off the lights. This club is f*cked.

So the AFC provides one last disappointment for 2014 by naming Matt Crouch as the sub, and not playing more kids despite finals being off the cards.

If Brad Crouch gets subbed out there will be an uprising.

i dont know whether i'd laugh or cry

*Miss finals 4 times in 5 years.
*Miss first and second round draft picks 2 out of the last 3 years.
*Manage to consistently run at a loss with horrible crowd drop offs and use the excuse that your CEO can't be offloaded for his actions because he's in the midst of finalising the most important move in the clubs history to a new oval and establishing the new stadium deal that will fix our woes.
*CEO finalises stadium deal, crowds are up and yet we're still poised to make f*ck all because we apparently did a rubbish job on the previously mentioned stadium deal.
*Re-signing absolute plodders on 4 year contracts.
*Re-signing rubbish veterans on 2 year deals.
*Have no apparent gameplan and manage to lose control of your own destiny by completely folding like a pack of cards at home on numerous occasions.
*Be knocked out of the finals race and go in with the oldest lineup of the season full of veteran players.

Seriously, could the last person out close the door and turn off the lights. This club is f*cked.

Impressed with how quickly you whipped that up and I'm nominating it for post of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1.03$
for danger playing ruck rover and getting injured missing the entire next season
1.10$
For brad crouch replacing matt crouch as sub
1.20$
For Reilly getting a contract extension in a few weeks

the things i'll be looking for today is change? it is the first chance for sando's new style/direction to emerge, and in all reality it should be considered the first pre-season game for next year... will we be proactive and put Tex and Danger in the shed for next year... my bet is that we'll do sfa in terms of planning for next season... forgive my thinking that next year will be more of the same s**t we've dished up this year... i want a proactive management...i will be watching for signs of life but once again it will be more same ole same ole, don't you think?

doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is?
Hey me too. Still going to look forward to the game today.

Been living under a rock for 16 years, or just the last few?

Either would explain your surprise that some supporters are sick of the AFC.
Wish it were surprise. You either support a club or you don't. No grudges if you jump off, but don't call yourself a supporter if you're not going to support. No one's forcing anyone to watch a game of football.

Is it wrong to hope Reilly gets injured at the beginning of the game only a week injury unless it's his last game then I would like to see him play

Crouch as sub... Surely someone is having a lend?

ease up and cheer politely... they've got it all under control down there - you don't need to worry yourself with any of the decisions the muppets make - it will only ruin your day and you'll be barracking for port by 6pm... unless you are hardened!

On the app afl live reily is listed as a ruck rover wtf is that just an error I havnt checked the lineup anywhere else yet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back