World cup (of basketball) 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Considering the number of fouls Slovenia were committing, should we have been driving into the paint more?

Should have just been dumping inside more, Andersen and Baynes were scoring fairly easily. We hurt our ability to defend by starting both of them and then didn't use them at all early.

I can't remember 100% but it seems like we always used 2 bigs in our line ups and found it really hard to adjust when Slovenia went small in the 3rd and ran rings around us for a bit, would like to see us try Ingles at the 4 sometimes if we're going to keep playing an up tempo/trappy game so we can rotate quicker.

I was impressed by Baynes at the stripe (5/5). I'd never really thought of him as a reliable FT-shooter, but last season with the Spurs (90.5% from 21 attempts) and his senior year at college (77.4% from 146) suggest he's someone you can have confidence in when fouled.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's like Exum has never played organised basketball before.

He had sent a ball handler to the middle of the floor and then looked like he didnt know how to use a screen with the ball in hand.

after the game is "Call Girls".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back