Mega Thread 2014 FA, Trades, Rumours and Facts (pre-draft thread).

Remove this Banner Ad

Further update to my post earlier: Went out for dinner at Wagamama's in Subiaco tonight and saw Harry O with RTB, Pav and Steve Harris. Nothing much more to share I'm afraid as they were leaving as I arrived. They did all leave in the same car though, make of that what you will. What is really strange is that the media are reporting he is currently in the NT.

I guess that you guys probably wouldn't be too surprised with the news that Harry is looking for another club, and regardless of whether he goes to Freo or not, I hope you guys can get a good young player/early draft pick in order to assist with the rebuild.

Nice avatar.

Further update to my post earlier: Went out for dinner at Wagamama's in Subiaco tonight and saw Harry O with RTB, Pav and Steve Harris. Nothing much more to share I'm afraid as they were leaving as I arrived. They did all leave in the same car though, make of that what you will. I guess that you guys probably wouldn't be too surprised with the news that Harry is looking for another club, and regardless of whether he goes to Freo or not, I hope you guys can get a good young player/early draft pick in order to assist with the rebuild.
Are you sucking up being kind cos you smashed us in to grand finals :(

Further update to my post earlier: Went out for dinner at Wagamama's in Subiaco tonight and saw Harry O with RTB, Pav and Steve Harris. Nothing much more to share I'm afraid as they were leaving as I arrived. They did all leave in the same car though, make of that what you will. What is really strange is that the media are reporting he is currently in the NT.

I guess that you guys probably wouldn't be too surprised with the news that Harry is looking for another club, and regardless of whether he goes to Freo or not, I hope you guys can get a good young player/early draft pick in order to assist with the rebuild.
We will give you Beams and Harry for your 2nd rounder.

Crozier please.

Something was not quite right about him.

images
When he typed the word flogg, he forgot to precede it with "I'm a"

Who is RTB, Ross Lyon?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matt De Boer apparently remains out of contract at Fremantle. Think he adds a much-needed element to our midfield - big body, physical, good tackler, can play a tagging role. Played just 14 games for the Dockers this year (plus 5 in the WAFL for Peel Thunder, where he averaged 24.2 disposals and 5 tackles per game), after playing 48 of 49 games in 2012-2013.

Could either sign him as a free agent, or do a swap for Lumumba.

Matt De Boer apparently remains out of contract at Fremantle. Think he adds a much-needed element to our midfield - big body, physical, good tackler, can play a tagging role. Played just 14 games for the Dockers this year (plus 5 in the WAFL for Peel Thunder, where he averaged 24.2 disposals and 5 tackles per game), after playing 48 of 49 games in 2012-2013.

Could either sign him as a free agent, or do a swap for Lumumba.

So swap a best 22 player top 10 bnf placer with a player who can't make his teams top 22 regularly. Think we will be asking for more myself.

Does Clark have the mental fortitude to play for the biggest club in the league?

Didn't he originally quit because of the pressure associated with AFL?

He'll be put under the microscope a lot more with us, I just hope for both parties sake that if he does come to us, that he's put his (for want of a better term) demons to bed.
He suffered from Depression which is an illness than can be cured, in the same way people recover from a physical injury

Remove this Banner Ad

Back