Game Day Official GDT - PRELIMINARY FINAL Sydney v NMFC, Friday PM, ANZ Stadium (Out: JMac / In: Jacobs)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to start well.

It'll be critical.

Have to lock them down when they surge.

We're in a f***ing Preliminary final.
Last week Lindsay set the tone. He may have had a poor game after but that first 5 minutes kick started us. We need an early goal from Drew. Brown needs a 2 goal game. Black needs to get dangerous ala last quarter. We need to hurt them at all times.

I am trying to figure out the name and avatar of the poster....hasn't been seen much around here the past few weeks.

You haven't been looking hard enough.........I'm here, but less to complain about when we are winning:)happy days:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The critics said Essendon had more class for north, they didn't, they said the same about Geelong, now they're facing a rebuild, they said the same thing about Sydney, let's show them up again, as we have done for a hundred years.

The critics said Essendon had more class for north, they didn't, they said the same about Geelong, now they're facing a rebuild, they said the same thing about Sydney, let's show them up again, as we have done for a hundred years.

On exposed form you'd have to say that the tigers have a better list.

Remember that s**t prior to us appointing Brad???

At the tiger terminal atm, nervous as all hell!

Carn the kangas!!!

On exposed form you'd have to say that the tigers have a better list.

Remember that s**t prior to us appointing Brad???
I still get a laugh out of 2-3 years ago when the Demons and the Tigers thought they were above us.

I feel excited, sad, happy and nervous.
Me too. Hardly slept a wink last night. Have had 4 coffees to push me through work today and now I am a pepped up jibbering mess. I can't remember ever being this anxious before a game.

All punters are against us. The closest I heard on the tele last nigt was that sydney would win by 5 goals. We would need to win the grand final by 10 goals for commentators to recognise us as contenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back