EDFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

From Lancefield FNC RDFL

To whoever nominated Ash Manning to our club for the senior coaching role.

Thanks we have appointed him to the role

We are much oblidged

Please explain bloke ? looking for the highest bidder ?
The way he handled himself throughout it in going public about his departure from APW looked very unprofessional, was always going to be highest bidder wins, nothing to do with what club.

The way he handled himself throughout it in going public about his departure from APW looked very unprofessional, was always going to be highest bidder wins, nothing to do with what club.

Mate I think he was taking this approach to be respectful. I wouldnt think Harro would do this to be spiteful in anyway. Everyone at APW loved Harro and his family. He did everything possible to ensure APW had/tried to have success. I'd imagine his departure from APW to Pacco is for success. Maybe they have recruited more than we all know. At Harro's age, he would be seeking immediate success surely.

Mate I think he was taking this approach to be respectful. I wouldnt think Harro would do this to be spiteful in anyway. Everyone at APW loved Harro and his family. He did everything possible to ensure APW had/tried to have success. I'd imagine his departure from APW to Pacco is for success. Maybe they have recruited more than we all know. At Harro's age, he would be seeking immediate success surely.

So why not to create success at APW?

It's unfair to pot individuals when as others have said there's a host of others leaving APW.
There's a couple headed to Craigieburn and a few looking to play in the country from what I've been told.

Craigieburn has signed 1 of the ex Avondale lads premiership favourite by a mile now
Who? Unless it's Galea, Rose, Tiller, Mangin or Grabowski I can't see why that would all of a sudden make them premiership favourites. I would imagine Doutta will be filthy at being back in B grade and will be doing everything to make sure they go straight back up.

Young is a gun in Div 1 he will slay them and silly season hasn't finished just yet I am happy to stick with my early prediction nice pick ups Auckmel

Don't know much about either player unfortunately. Have already spoken with a couple of this years players who have upped their training schedule after hearing of some of the pick ups.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see crazyburn getting cloke bros as im sure the young blokes can grow,learn and improve by training and playing alongside them.If they happen to win (yes i know a long to go) atleast they can perform very well at premier league standard.Cant see why they would bother recruiting a player thats allready proven not to be up Div 1 (the old div 2 ) standard.They have a good core of young blokes and need to get games into them as opposed to recruiting just average players at the locals expense.

Don't know much about either player unfortunately. Have already spoken with a couple of this years players who have upped their training schedule after hearing of some of the pick ups.
The flow on effect will be enormous for the existing group of players, competition for spots, all creates excitement around clubs that grab some big names early lets hope these big names don't take the money and run and they hang around so the club can maintain a high level of success time will tell I guess

Here talk around a few of the group of younger players at crazyburn a bit put out few not signing fellin a bit ignored

Not talkin bout the money biut the fact of havin smoke blown up there asses bout how good they are asked to contract for 2 years for $150 then find out they are payin outsiders massave amounts of money , feel abit used I think

Not talkin bout the money biut the fact of havin smoke blown up there asses bout how good they are asked to contract for 2 years for $150 then find out they are payin outsiders massave amounts of money , feel abit used I think
Could not be further from the truth, the young boys are jumping out of there skin at some of the clubs recruits so far. An theres more to come...

So you're all saying there's no good backmen in the league so the clokes will dominate?

If Kent can kick 54 and Mangin 51 in the division this year, then I reckon the Clokes should be good value for as many if not a lot more in 2015, assuming they get the right delivery of course.

So you're all saying there's no good backmen in the league so the clokes will dominate?
No one has said theres no good backman in comp.Also who says Clokes only play forward?Jason chb,chf or ff cameron ruck chf or ff both can play anywhere just stating facts.Be very surprised if they only play forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back