Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know every doper has an excuse - and most play the "I didn't know card".

You're guessing that the players did not know they were taking something they shouldn't.

Nah I'm guessing that the players weren't administered TB4, OR that the level of proof required won't be achieved.

Nah I'm guessing that the players weren't administered TB4, OR that the level of proof required won't be achieved.
That's the thing Jade - I don't know if they did or didn't take something banned - either do you.

And - if they did then I don't know if they were tricked or if they took it willingly - either do you.

I am just happy your club is now a minnow that every other club laughs at. *hird is the best thing to happen to *essendon.

I would prefer a couple of pints before a Roos game. Players will be banned - stop listening to rines - she is on drugs and doing so willingly.

large_ritalin1.jpg

McDevitt says that on the body of evidence "the players have a case to answer."
When I was in school sometimes I told my mum about peer pressure to do things I was not comfortable with.
She used to say "if the other kids eat poo, does that mean you have to?". Thanks mum.

The * players are brain-dead sheep except much dumber as sheep don't sign confidentiality clauses. I think Winderlich didn't participate because he didn't like jabs. Surely some of the others may have chosen not participate because it just didn't feel right.

Last edited:
I don't think they've got video evidence of all the players being injected from a big bottle with ''TB4" printed on the side. Or any injector/doctor willing to give evidence that all the players were injected with TB4. Or evidence of individual players being injected with TB4.

What they've got is circumstantial evidence. Sometimes it's enough to convict someone of murder where, unlike here, the standard of proof is beyond a reasonable doubt.

I think the * players are, to quote Roo Ted's mum, eating poo.

I don't think they've got video evidence of all the players being injected from a big bottle with ''TB4" printed on the side. Or any injector/doctor willing to give evidence that all the players were injected with TB4. Or evidence of individual players being injected with TB4.

What they've got is circumstantial evidence. Sometimes it's enough to convict someone of murder where, unlike here, the standard of proof is beyond a reasonable doubt.

I think the * players are, to quote Roo Ted's mum, eating poo.
That's all well and good, but one question remains. How do you know Roo Ted's mum and the poo fetish?

That's all well and good, but one question remains. How do you know Roo Ted's mum and the poo fetish?

Fetish? No. Excellent advice from Roo Ted's mum? Definitely.

If only she'd been leading the * players, instead of *Jab and *Spike, they wouldn't be in the poo now.

Last edited:
The following quote from * ASADA thread posted for it's reassuring nature that we are on the right track :

"i wandered into bf this morning half asleep and saw a thread named #sympathy for the bombers on the front page.... oh cool i thought as a wiped my eyes, i wandered in there..like a lamb to the slaughter evidently...it was like one of those horror films when the person walks into the darkened room, the lightning flashes and revelals dead bodies hanging every where. i was part repulsed part furious as it turned out to be a North thread unloading on us.. by the time id mashed at the exit button several times to escape i must confess that a few of the posts seeped in... wow "

The following quote from * ASADA thread posted for it's reassuring nature that we are on the right track :

"i wandered into bf this morning half asleep and saw a thread named #sympathy for the bombers on the front page.... oh cool i thought as a wiped my eyes, i wandered in there..like a lamb to the slaughter evidently...it was like one of those horror films when the person walks into the darkened room, the lightning flashes and revelals dead bodies hanging every where. i was part repulsed part furious as it turned out to be a North thread unloading on us.. by the time id mashed at the exit button several times to escape i must confess that a few of the posts seeped in... wow "
What page.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some people just can't handle sympathy :rolleyes:

There thread is hilarious - anyone that has said something negative about *essendon or *hird is hated. *rines still bleating about no player has tested positive!! Lance Armstrong didn't either.
That poor blues supporter that posted in there.

I posted in there once...

Got absolutely mobbed for having an opinion different from *theirs.

The blue supporter broke the no posting rules but 5 * posters supported him and told Rines to pull his head in. I've now learned why they don't allow opposition posters. Apparently you must be on their side for the post not to be deleted........Communist dictatorship.

The blue supporter broke the no posting rules but 5 * posters supported him and told Rines to pull his head in. I've now learned why they don't allow opposition posters. Apparently you must be on their side for the post not to be deleted........Communist dictatorship.
There's a few good * posters, too few though.

Rines is female. May have started as a male and changed but is considered a female now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back