IRS - Australia v Ireland Game 1

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm glad the Irish made a contest of it in the second half. I think Hodge got BOG because he had the most touches, but I don't think he deserved it. Nick Smith kicking that Irish Under was a bit of a stuff up for the Aussies. Overall, if they can play games like this every series the sport has a chance of being more than an exhibition game that means nothing.

Yes, he was one of the chosen few elite players selected to represent his country, along with fellow Essendon players Brendand Goddard and Dustin Fletcher and yes, he did play.
Cardboard cutouts would have had more touches.
Embarrassing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But great restart of the series though. Highly successful and entertaining.

A few Australian players were caught out with basic skill errors tonight. Mainly Dangerfield.

This thread was going nowhere, until hodge got bog. Just had to log back on to see the predictable response.

Luke Hodge? o_O WTF? Did he even play? :confused:

Nah! Fletcher or SJ deserved it! I suppose they had to give BOG to a Hawks player, they've sooked non-stop about Selwood being captain! Seriously? Hodge BOG? They're :$

This the pick of em

:)

Oh god, something else for the Hawks to wank over.
Something else for the buttthurt Geelong supporters to cry about, you mean.

Hodge played well. Not sure what game people were watching, but he didn't put a foot wrong all night.

I thought Stevie J set up the win in the first quarter and Fletcher saved us in the last quarter.

Uh, that was the Australian team Basil...

So did the players take it seriously?

I know it's been mentioned 60 times throughout the broadcast but I'm still not sure if the players took it seriously.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back