Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official (part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stig, last time we brought in a clash jumper the members voted overwhelmingly in favour of the current one. Is it true that we're set to change to what is basically the WA state jumper, and if so, why didn't we get a say this time?
You only need to see the poll and read the opinions of the various forum posters to know what the overwhelming favorite is.

You only need to see the poll and read the opinions of the various forum posters to know what the overwhelming favorite is.
I think the number of members and supporters well outweighs the number of people posting on this forum

That said, can we please take the discussion to this thread, the question has been answered and conversation isn't the intent of this thread:
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/new-clash-strip.1075457/

Stig it's my 30th today, can Maric say happy birthday to me? :p

Now that is interesting.
Happy Birthday DrMike and would you believe its my birthday today also....and the angels sang and the maidens cried on that day in December when two legends of bigfooty first appeared on this earth.
Many, many years apart....
cheers mate, hope you had a great day.

Now that is interesting.
Happy Birthday DrMike and would you believe its my birthday today also....and the angels sang and the maidens cried on that day in December when two legends of bigfooty first appeared on this earth.
Many, many years apart....
cheers mate, hope you had a great day.
Happy birthday mate! Special day indeed :)
Hope yours was a good one :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back