Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official (part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The thread is "questions and suggestions for RFC_Official". I was suggesting a means to answer a question. Do it, don't do it, I couldn't give a s**t.
Nah thats fair enough, I was probably a bit smart arsey.

When you work here in the heat of battle, who you grew up supporting really doesn't matter. I understand supporters would be interested, but once you walk through the door to start the day we're all Tigers.

I remember Andrew Browne said he was a essendon man as a kid but as soon as he was drafted he was tigers.
said he assumed any other player was the same.
curious now he's out of the afl system where he lies.

I remember Andrew Browne said he was a essendon man as a kid but as soon as he was drafted he was tigers.
said he assumed any other player was the same.
curious now he's out of the afl system where he lies.
Drinking the kool aid...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay so before i start i may be posting in the wrong thread, but i would really like to see this happen in 2015.

To fill on the Off season i have been watching a fair bit of the NBA and other American Sports and something that is done quite often is teams will place a t shirt of their colour on every single seat in the stadium.

Now I know this probably can not be done on an MCG scale but imagine a wall of 4 Teirs of yellow at the punt road end at one of the larger home games! I’m thinking either Collingwood or Bombers, as both are sure to get a big crowd and would kinda come off as a bit of a statement to either of the two biggest clubs to show the Tiger Army is back. Also bombers and Pies would contrast really well against the Yellow and make the Punt road end look even better!

Port did this at their 2014 home Derby and it had a great effect, but I think we could take this and take it to another level and would add hugely to a match day tradition against an ole Rival such as Pies or Bombers!

Last edited:
Okay so before i start i may be posting in the wrong thread, but i would really like to see this happen in 2015.
We've discussed it, and other teams have done it in the past for TV, I know Essendon did it with 2,500 shirts in a bay at Etihad Stadium. It's something we've discussed doing, and still might, for a big TV game for the best pay off.

We'd be better off having shirts made for the cheers quad that alternate yellow and black so it appears to be a sea behind the goals

We've discussed it, and other teams have done it in the past for TV, I know Essendon did it with 2,500 shirts in a bay at Etihad Stadium. It's something we've discussed doing, and still might, for a big TV game for the best pay off.
Do it for Dreamtime it's our home game and punt rd end will be chockers

Even if Stig knows, he won't be allowed to say so we have a big release.
I think we should stop on the jumpers claptrap for a while before Stig just stops responding the time.

Heisenberg

Even if Stig knows, he won't be allowed to say so we have a big release.
I think we should stop on the jumpers claptrap for a while before Stig just stops responding the time.

Heisenberg
Way to tag the wrong person

But yes the question has been asked and answered already, please give it a rest :)

I think this would be an awesome idea but i think it needs to be on a larger scale than 2500, Port got 30000 done for their home derby last year.
Also someone suggested round 1 but that won’t work as it os not our home game, i was thinking the Pies or dreamtime as they should be pretty decent crowds that would make it look a lot better!

Just a thought now of maybe using it for our new blockbuster on Anzac eve, like come and join the Yellow Army, could get a few more through the gate and that is what we want if we want to turn it into a blockbuster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back