Colin Sylvia - What is going on???

Remove this Banner Ad

Last year Sylvia looked terrible in having his natural game broken down in an attempt to build him up. Likely is they he won't make it but there is still a possibility. I like that that there is a possibility. That being said I was dissapointed Michael Wood was taken off the rookie list.

So it seems there are still a lot of people here who think Sylvia is getting injured on purpose because he's lazy and doesn't want to play. I can't see any other explanation for laying into a guy who is recovering from surgery.

58765652.jpg

So it seems there are still a lot of people here who think Sylvia is getting injured on purpose because he's lazy and doesn't want to play. I can't see any other explanation for laying into a guy who is recovering from surgery.

Is he getting injured on purpose or because he's lazy? Is he being purposefully lazy?

No show at training yesterday? Is he just not coming to training? Injured? Or being told not to train with the team?

Any updates would be greatly appreciated. It sounds like he hates the club and does not want to do anything but get paid!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well........ Anyone putting their hand up to defend him on this one?

Seriously if this is the standard of Melbourne's training then I'm staggered they've won ANY games in the past few years

Hopefully he is on an incentive based contract, that way we are paying him **** all.

Doubt it, but if he does not lift it will be easier to give the punt as he is not upholding his end of the contract. Pay out will be les imo.

Cannot begin to describe how disappointing this is, but I like that the club puts it back on the player.

I also cannot find the optimism that a Sonny Walters type return is in any way likely.

My gut tells me that a "mutual parting of the ways" will occur during the season.

Hopefully this gets rid of the ridiculous optimism and hope still on this board.

This. It's certainly killed any I had left.

What a knobhead.

Bet he's regretting leaving his cushy spot at the Dees - and I bet Bondy and co would love to give themselves (and each other) an uppercut right about now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back