Mega Thread Minnesota Timberwolves Thread - The Finch Era begins

Remove this Banner Ad

As much as I'm not a fan of the trade we're certainly much more fun to watch and much better overall with KG around. Just hope it's a lasting impression and not just a consequence of him being on the court/bench.
We havent played pnr d in a loong time. K love was horrific and pekovic doesnt like being outside the key

We've had some shocking big men defenders. I think darko was our last good defender

Does anyone know what our players contract status's are? I'd love to have Neal off the bench next season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glenn Robinson III waived in order to sign Justin Hamilton. Know next to nothing about him but his numbers aren't flash.
He tries hard and he has a nice shot even though he never uses it. He has no athleticism whatsoever though. He's also fairly weak physically.

He tries hard and he has a nice shot even though he never uses it. He has no athleticism whatsoever though. He's also fairly weak physically.
Thanks. So more likely to be a semi-warm body to play at the five if worst comes to worst than a solid contributor?

Thanks. So more likely to be a semi-warm body to play at the five if worst comes to worst than a solid contributor?
Yeah basically just depth. He will give his all when called upon. Pretty sure he started for us for a bit and didn't disgrace himself. One was against Dwight from memory and he battled pretty hard.

Edit: didn't start, was first man off the bench.

God I hate Jazz games, their callers are shocking. If they were the only guys you listened to you would think this Jazz team is the best team ever assembled.
I remember this same flog last year saying Love was really overrated and wouldnt be able to handle Favors down low because he is 'a beast'.
Love ended up with a triple double and we flogged them.

I would love some veterans and Shabazz to play this game...

But instead we are pretty much tanking and Budinger is playing PF and they are still celerbrating like idiots every time Gobert gets a block but crickets for Gorgui's...

"Wolves caught napping on the boards"

"Lavine guarding booker on the fast break, Gobert follows up with an offensive board against an out of position Lavine

Yeah. Marvel at Gobert's work rate on that one F**ksticks.

Worst commentators, Laying into our "Tanking" while then 2 minutes later saying "Oh we were the youngest team in the NBA, its to be expected"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back