• Grug

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Mr G

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Great game by him today. Enjoyed watching him, seriously impressive 3 gamer.

I couldn't help the whole time thinking that he is almost an exact replica of our Tim Broomhead.

Enjoying watching this guy and hope he continues this season.

He was really good today; has zip and seemingly a stack of stamina, was running as hard at the end of the game (after the heavy rain) as he was at the start.

His 2nd goal was probably as excited as I managed to get for the entire day.

I like the way that his defensive game is already well-developed, his work rate is terrific.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually think he grew a little bit taller during the week. He didn't look as short this week ;).
Ha! Seriously, there were a few occasions where I thought he was going to be outpointed/out marked by the bigger opponent and he had the ability to make a contest of it.

There have been few short-arse modern great players and I hope he can be one.

He was really good today; has zip and seemingly a stack of stamina, was running as hard at the end of the game (after the heavy rain) as he was at the start.

His 2nd goal was probably as excited as I managed to get for the entire day.

I like the way that his defensive game is already well-developed, his work rate is terrific.
I'm just shaking my head at "47", thinking "Mr Wells, you've done it again!!"

Well its not like taking a Corey at Pick 47 hasn't worked out well for us before… lets be honest….

That said, how good was his first goal. REALLY like the kid and the way he is playing. Im sure he will hit the wall at some point as all Rookies do and thats fine - the club should be across this and prevent it from being too bad. Big fan of his toughness, skills in difficult conditions and his efforts. Like Selwood, he just tries all day. And for 3 games… excellent

Back to that goal. I was surprised at the penetration of his kicks. Maybe I've dudded by a few too many Stokes and SJ kicks falling short - thought it was fantastic. Remind see of a Wojo look alike and Bundy ( not just the 28) in his early days. Moves well, plays bigger than he is and just gets it done.

Another week or two like this and he'll NAB a Rising Star nom…. pun intended…

Go Catters

Ha! Seriously, there were a few occasions where I thought he was going to be outpointed/out marked by the bigger opponent and he had the ability to make a contest of it.

There have been few short-arse modern great players and I hope he can be one.
Don't think there's been one since Brent Harvey. And yes I do include Special Cyril in that.

Really keen to see more of Gregson and Hartung for hawks. Thought both did more than enough to warrant their spot and had Heeney not kicked 4, bith would have been right in the frame for a nom. Amass, standout, can kick goals...what's not to like? I'll take them both to start this weekend, not as sub, and if that's the way that they are named, $81 rising star can come at me. (Heeney won't get time in middle, relying on kicking bags, albeit he's off to a mighty start)

Back