Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've actually developed a bit of a soft spot for *james.
In the same way I have a soft spot for mr bean and the guy with the beard from those hangover movies due to their idiocy and ineptness providing constant lols.
Long may his coaching reign wreak havoc on that s**t stain of a *club

Remember that little cartoon where *hirdy argues the parking ticket? ...serious serious lols

he is now suing an insurance conglomerate? Lol his premiums across the board will go up ten fold. He will be blacklisted from insurance. Then quite possibly, either a distressed player or some nut star fan may torch his now uninsured home. Which will be the catalyst he's been hoping for, the catalyst he needs to launch THE LAWSUIT. Hird v God. In a case about fire. Who is accountable for fire? Is fire legal? On what grounds may fire exist? On who's property? Who bears the cost of fire? Is fire bound by the AFL code of natural occurrences conduct? Did Andrew Dimetriou once light a candle? Is *Albert really a red head?

Stay tuned, while *hirdy asks the tough questions, and gets the answers everybody else knew were coming.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bwahahahahahahaha!!! *wipes tear*

Insurance policies pay legal costs when you are defending a claim against you, not when you decide you need to be a superhero and fight other people's fights for them. Spot on Wild Bill, his lawyers must subscribe to the PT Barnum school of ethics.

Onya *Jimmy, you're a gift that just gives on giving :thumbsu:

As much as I like to laugh at *him, and as much as *he deserves us laughing at *him, surely it's not this simple. I'm not denying that as a general rule, insurance is unlikely to pay legal costs when you initiate (not defend) an action, but an insurance policy is just a contract and surely *Tania and *their legal counsel can read a contract. I suspect it's a professional indemnity policy, and perhaps there is some provision therein that *they believe is grounds for the current law suit.

I sure hope not, though.

As much as I like to laugh at *him, and as much as *he deserves us laughing at *him, surely it's not this simple. I'm not denying that as a general rule, insurance is unlikely to pay legal costs when you initiate (not defend) an action, but an insurance policy is just a contract and surely *Tania and *their legal counsel can read a contract. I suspect it's a professional indemnity policy, and perhaps there is some provision therein that *they believe is grounds for the current law suit.

I sure hope not, though.

We can only hope another trial where Jimmy* gets to present his boner-fides, i.e. his Anzac Day Medals.

*alberts brilliant " keepings off minimises opposition damage " gameplan working a treat :thumbsu:

*heppell's training video says it all.

UH3CZdc.gif

I've actually developed a bit of a soft spot for *james.
In the same way I have a soft spot for mr bean and the guy with the beard from those hangover movies due to their idiocy and ineptness providing constant lols.
Long may his coaching reign wreak havoc on that s**t stain of a *club

True, hird is nothing short of a clown now. I put him in the same league as other notable AFL characters like Ricky Nixon, Edelston, Capper and that man Dank himself. Every story about them is just for lols & the best part is that they still take themselves seriously....or maybe Hird is just too clever by half and is a brilliant deadpan comedian.

I sympathise for the players. If the * board had any gonads, they would be playing under a two-time premiership coach that managed to take a s**t list full of broken players into finals last year.

Instead, they are stuck with a guy that made finals once in three years, the same year the supplements program commenced

I sympathise for the players. If the * board had any gonads, they would be playing under a two-time premiership coach that managed to take a s**t list full of broken players into finals last year.

Instead, they are stuck with a guy that made finals once in three years, the same year the supplements program commenced
But that two-time Premiership coach is up to his ears in supplements scenarios as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back