Mega Thread Trade/Free Agency Open Discussion - RFC Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Had we offered Treloar more than Collingwood and cashed up his mrs we would have gotten him. We have had no success and we supposedly have a large cash reserve and we're being tightarses. We're one of the biggest clubs in this country and it looks like we won't attract what we want. I hope I'm wrong because this s**t is annoying me now.
Who would you pay more?Treloar or Wines?

JOM's manager:

“He’ll be playing his year next year with Gold Coast and like (Dion) Prestia and about 14 others, they’ve got a contract and they’ll be playing.

“Jaeger O’Meara is not homesick or anything like that ... Jaeger is buying a property in Victoria, it’s just an investment, he also tried to buy one in Western Australia about two weeks ago, people put two and two together and it’s just not true.”

He said there had been some interest from rival clubs in Carlton ruckman Robbie Warnock.

Had we offered Treloar more than Collingwood and cashed up his mrs we would have gotten him. We have had no success and we supposedly have a large cash reserve and we're being tightarses. We're one of the biggest clubs in this country and it looks like we won't attract what we want. I hope I'm wrong because this s**t is annoying me now.
Isn't that why the players offered to take pay cuts in the first place? So that Richmond could offer more for opposition talent?

Lel RFC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My ludicrous idea.
Rockliff and Lions reach agreement to end his contract.
He thus becomes a RFA
We get him. Lions get pick 3 compo

We sell Astbury for a bag of chips
Their stance on Aish,I doubt they will let their captain go under any circumstances.

My ludicrous idea.
He thus becomes a RFA

My ludicrous idea.

Tonight I will have a threesome with Miranda Kerr and Margot Robbie

My ludicrous idea.
He thus becomes a RFA

I REALLY REALLY want Rockliff. But won't happen unfortunately. If it does, I'll buy you a beer at the Royal r1 after he racks up 40 touches.

I REALLY REALLY want Rockliff. But won't happen unfortunately. If it does, I'll buy you a beer at the Royal r1 after he racks up 40 touches.
Nathan Gordon would rack up 50 against carltoon.Perhaps you should wait till rnd 2 where the Beers would seem more value for money.

I think we should rename trade week Let down month :drunk:
Won't lie, after the finals * up, I was looking forward to atleast getting a gun in a trade. I have a feeling of doom now. Very disappointing if all we get is Yarran and some no name.

My ludicrous idea.

Tonight I will have a threesome with Miranda Kerr and Margot Robbie
Mine is that we throw Lennon and 12 at getting Vladimir Putin.
He is fresh off a stunning 7 goal haul and I reckon he could free up our mids from being hassled, and also be good at negotiating trades and contracts for us.
It's a no brainer.

Mine is that we throw Lennon and 12 at getting Vladimir Putin.
He is fresh off a stunning 7 goal haul and I reckon he could free up our mids from being hassled, and also be good at negotiating trades and contracts for us.
It's a no brainer.
Saw that on the news hahah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back