List Mgmt. 2015 TRADE discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Howe heads to Suns, be sweet if they give up pick 10 for him that they get from Port for Dixon.

Would be sweet if they gave us O'meara and Prestia too, and Ablett for good measure.

**** that I'm going to stayup all night drinking Wild Turkey and making up stories/trolling on the trade board.

Or do that. Don't complain though when you have a killer hangover.

Hopes for: O'Meara and Parker

Gets: Melksham and Kennedy

There's something so Melbourne about that

That's the MFCSS in effect mah friend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Howe's manager just said "he's more likely to go than stay" on TWR and said 3 clubs (Gold Coast and two Victorian clubs) were interested.

Bye Jeremy.

Multiple bidders can only be good for us.

Tbf if you take the word 'good' out of that sentence it's got some merit.
I'm just sick of Dawes, he's all talk and holds the team back. Plays a handful of decent games a year and becomes a liability in the rest. And I don't understand the leadership argument for him at all. A good leader doesn't taunt the best team in the land a few days before playing them only to do nothing on game day, a good leader doesn't get in the way of his teammates and drag them down with him.

He provides so little to the club yet maintains the ego of Wayne Carey. He can GAGF, send him to Brisbane for a fourth rounder for all I care. The sooner he's out of the red and blue the better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back